PBX Systems in Modern Times with Service Providers
VoIP service providers take care of this because the objective of modern PBX processes is to provide the user with excellent connectivity to all points.
Private Branch Exchange or PBX Systems can be very useful for any enterprise where consistent communication with all entities of the company is required. The system can completely change the way a company works and communicates with its employees, associates, and others. The system offers multiple benefits for any company.
Internet Connectivity of PBX
The world is dominated today by information technologies and it is natural the PBX is also connected to the Internet.
Basic features of efficient PBX based systems are as follows.
• It is basically a private exchange with switching system.
• The system connects internal users through dedicated lines connected internally in the organization.
• VoIP service providers share a host of lines connecting to external public phone systems. It can receive phone calls from general phones when redirected and transmit messages to internal users.
• Some systems have the feature of accepting incoming calls and redirecting them to right destination as is common in case of large enterprises, government offices, and hospitals among others.
• Usually the process is controlled by computer based server systems and also the voice call facilities given by VoIP providers.
• in these cases the PBX is also featured with voice mail, call routing as well as conference calling again controlled by the computer server.
Use of Key Systems
Key system is often used in PBX installed in small offices. These offices require few extensions. But the system does not allow the callers share lines connecting to the public phone network unlike the modern computerized PBX But with the rapid strides made by technologies in recent times the distinction has become blurred completely. Yet it would be good learning about the basic differences between key system and PBX systems. In the past the PBX was activated using a number like 0 or 9 before dialing any of the external numbers. In key systems the dialing to outside numbers is direct. Once again the difference is becoming blurred with both systems computerized and following identical patterns.
VoIP for Phone Systems
VoIP for telephone systems takes care of all switching as well as connecting of VoIP calls. They are modern systems and most service providers make the system highly programmable. They use many advanced features like the voice menu systems as well as the automatic call conferencing. Other such advanced features including click-to-call, tracking and call logging and voice calls. Using IP-PBX and with the VoIP telephoning services enables the user to combine the features of voice as well as data networks in single system covering the costs. This ensures greater functionalities and cost economy.
|share||like 4||report||44 views|