International Regulations for Light Weight Deflectometer
Light falling weight deflectometers are required to follow international regulations and mandatory standards for measuring deflections and evaluating soil compaction quality of different types of earthworks. More than advanced their advanced features and capabilities, compliance with international standards is one of the most important things you should consider when shopping for a deflectometer.
Light weight deflectometers are gaining popularity as a base tool in measuring and determining the overall compaction quality of pavements and earthworks. They are increasingly being used as quality control and analysis testers on the field, as they are capable of providing and determining an area's elastic modulus quite rapidly. These measurements are very crucial in creating mechanistic designs and in assessing soil compaction for various applications.
Dynamic load plate testing is a quick and straightforward method of testing and evaluating soil's compaction quality and bearing capacity. Today's light falling weight deflectometers are developed not only to ensure performance and efficiency on the field, but also to guarantee construction site suitability. Various standards are put in place to make sure that devices and innovations like these are able to provide the data quality and accuracy that they are expected to provide. When looking for the perfect tool for testing deflection and compaction, choose one that provides you with advanced features without compromising standard compliance with various international regulations.
Find a light weight deflectometer that is designed according to German and international regulations including but not limited to:
- TP BF-StB part B 8.3 edition 2012 or the German Regulation Engineering Code for soil and rock in road construction
- ASTM E2835-11 or the ASTM (American Standard Test Method for measuring deflections using a portable impulse plate load test device
- ZTV E-StB 09 or the German Regulation for additional terms of contract and rules for earthwork in road construction
- ZTV T-StB 95 pr the German Regulation for additional terms of contract and rules for subbases in earthwork
- ZTV A-StB 97 /2012 or the German Regulation for additional terms of contract and rules for excavation in traffic access
- RVS 08.03.04 March 2008 or the Austrian Regulation for compaction test by means of dynamic plate load testing
- RIL 836, Deutsche Bahn AG or the Guideline for the use of the Light Weight Deflectometer in railway construction
- UN 103807-2:2008 or the Spanish Regulation for Plate Load Test by means of the Light Weight Deflectometer (part 2); and the
- TB 10102-2004, J338-2004 or the Chinese Regulation for soil testing in railway construction, among others
About The Author:
TERRATEST GmbH is world leader in development and manufacturing of Light Weight Deflectometers for dynamic load plate test. They offer the world’s first light weight deflectometer “TERRATEST 5000 BLU” with Bluetooth and voice navigation. For more information about their products visit their website!
|share||like 1||report||30 views|