Industrial Touch Screen Computers – Advantages That Will Make You A Fan Of Them!
No matter who you are and no matter what you do, there is little chance that you are not yet affected by the technology of touchscreen. From ATM machines to the smartphone in your pocket to the high tech gear you have seen Tony Stark use in Iron Man Movies, touch screen technology has the potential to influence our life in many ways. The same goes for its application in the industrial sector.
Industrial touch screen monitors have been around for quite some time now, finding more and more utility and effective application in various functions of this niche. It offers many advantages as well, making it a preferred choice of factory users hailing from all kinds of different industries. Let us look closely into what these benefits are..
· The most obvious advantage of industrial touch screen computers is their ease of use. They completely redefine the experience with Graphic User Interface and eliminate the need for workers to learn of command sequences and procedures. Following the prompts from the computer are much easier this way.
· With touchscreen monitors, you will get the power of both the input as well as output device rolled into one unit. Using a graphical user interface (GUI) there is no need for a separate monitor, keyboard and mouse as the touch screen monitor acts as all three.
· The touchscreen monitors that are designed for industrial applications are much more robust than the conventional CRT (cathode ray tube) or LCD monitor. They are built with durability and strength in mind which is why they possess features of resistance to corrosion, chemical damage, moisture, heat and industrial contaminants.
· Unlike the popular notion of touchscreen computers being delicate, these devices are designed for strength. The computers with touch capabilities are capable of surviving in harsh industrial environments, are less susceptible to wear and tear and are built from strong materials that can withstand most everyday accidents. These capabilities are even better that what you would expect with normal computers.
· Many touchscreen monitors boast IP65 and NEMA 4 ratings allowing the monitors to be washed-down and protected against, electrical surges, physical impact, temperature extremes, theft, tampering and airborne debris.
· Another obvious advantage of this technology is the economy of space. No more having to build up a separate vestibule to house bulky computer systems with a web of wires, peripherals devices and cooling systems. Industrial touch screen computers can be easily mounted to a wall and come with minimum wiring and almost no peripherals. They are much easier to deal with on a factory floor.
· These computers can also be installed with protective enclosures, keeping the system safe from spillages, knocks, bangs and even explosive atmospheres. These accessories will only add to the strength of the otherwise hard wearing industrial touchscreen computer.
In case you are looking for more information on touchscreen computers for industrial uses or wish to buy one for yourself, be sure to visit Comfiletech.com.
About The Author
Timothy Parker is a computing technology expert who believes touchscreen monitors and HMI to be the epitome of convenience and versatility. He recommends Comfiletech.com as the name to bank upon for all your touch panel PC requirements.
|share||like 1||report||41 views|