followers view all
following view all
|davewest9876 is not in any groups|
How to Restore iPhone 5c without iTunes
Many iPhone users, not only the iPhone 5c user, may have encountered with this similar problem, which is iTunes cannot detect the device after the device is connected to computer with the USB cable. When coming up with this problem, the first thing that the users need to do it to check the USB cable to see whether it is workable. If the USB cable is good, then they will want to find another computer to check out whether the iPhone can be detected by the computer. If the iPhone can be detected, then the problem may be the iTunes itself. The users can have a look at the version of iTunes, if it is not the latest version, the users can update it and then connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable.
If all these methods cannot make your iPhone detected by iTunes, don’t worry, you can still use the third-partyiPhone data recovery software to restore iPhone 5c without iTunes before you send it to Apple Store. Among all the iPhone data recovery programs, Leawo iOS Data Recovery can be regarded as one of the best, and it can provide much help on this issue. This software is used for recovering deleted or lost files from iOS devices and iTunes backups, and the software enables users to recover 6 kinds of deleted files from iOS devices directly, including contacts, text messages, call history, notes, reminders and calendar. The following guidance will show you how to restore iPhone without iTunes, and you are allowed to free download Leawo iOS Data Recovery to have a try. Note that the trial version stops at the preview window.Free Trial
Version 184.108.40.206Free Trial
How to Restore iPhone without iTunes
1. Launch Leawo iOS Data Recovery, and you will see 2 recovery modes in the main interface, one is “Recover from iOS Device”, and the other is “Recover from iTunes Backup”. Choose “Recover from iOS Device”, and then connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable.
2. After connected iPhone to computer, the software will check the device in the bottom list. Click the “Start” button in the middle of the window to let the software analyze the iPhone. When the analysis is finished, the software will scan the contents in your iPhone.
3. During the scan, the software will list 12 categories in the left sidebar. When the scan is done, the names of the categories will turn white. Choose “Notes” and then the contents will be shown in the right part of the window. Check the files you need and click the “Recover” button at the right bottom of the window.
4. After clicking the recover button, you will see a pop-up dialog. Click “Open” in the dialog and choose a folder on computer to save the exported files. Then click “Go” to start recovering deleted notes from iPhone without iTunes.
When the recovery process is done, you will get the exported notes in the target folder. The files will be saved in an HTML file, and the users are able to open it with the Internet browser.
Leawo iOS Data Recovery makes it easy for you to restore iPhone without iTunes. But if your iPhone cannot be detected by iTunes, it might not be recognized by Leawo iOS Data Recovery as well. Fortunately, if you have an iPhone backup in iTunes, you are able to extract notes from the backup. The following guidance will show you how to do it.
How to Extract Notes from iPhone Backup
1. Start Leawo iOS Data Recovery and choose “Recover from iTunes Backup” in the main interface. The software will show all the backups you have made in the computer. Choose the iPhone backup and click “Scan” at the right bottom of the window.
2. The software will scan the contents in the backup, and show 12 categories in the left sidebar. When the scan is finished, the names the categories will turn white. Choose “Notes” and check the ones you need to extract, then click “Recover” at the right bottom of the window.
3. After clicking the recover button, you will see a pop-up dialog. Click “Open” in the dialog and choose the folder on the computer to save the exported notes. Then click “Go” to start extracting notes from iPhone backup.
Leawo iOS Data Recovery is helpful for various kinds of data recoveries of iOS devices, for example, you canrecover deleted iMessages from iPad with the help of this software. If you are interested in this software, don’t hesitate to check it out.
|share||like 7||report||212 views|