followers view all
|commit is not in any groups|
|COMMit offers the service of ITsystem integrators in Dubai. They have a qualified team of engineers with sound technical knowledge and industry specific skills. For any query visit their website or contact them at 800- 266648.|
Find Cloud Computing Security in Dubai
Cloud computing is the big thing in IT today. It allows large and small organizations alike the opportunity to access and make use of internet-based services (e-mail, computing, document management, CRM, video, project management, etc.) so they don't have to invest in expensive infrastructure to run them in-house. In addition to reducing start-up costs and lowering capital expenditures, cloud-based services also provide businesses the option of using important business services on an as needed basis, which not only reduces overheads but increases workforce capacities.
These benefits, however, are also accompanied by different kinds of security issues and challenges that are unique to cloud computing. From data ownership to data mobility, privacy protections, quality of service, service levels, data protection, bandwidth costs, and support, cloud computing still has a long way to go when it comes to addressing every internet-based service challenge in the book. Nevertheless, cloud security has grown by leaps and bounds throughout the years, making the cloud a safer environment for service providers and its users.
Security remains a barrier to many companies who want to adopt and implement cloud initiatives, but these security challenges are not insurmountable, especially when you know the best approach to tackle them. Threats to infrastructure, compliance risk, data loss, and all other security issues are but common to cloud computing environments. To help you zero in on a good system to use, the following lists down what cloud security is and what it is not:
• Cloud security is never a one-size-fits-all solution. This means one strategy cannot necessarily protect all of your IT assets. More than having varying cloud delivery models, cloud services you may choose to deploy will most likely need different approaches to security.
• Instead, cloud security should be a response to a familiar set of security challenges, which while similar in nature, can also manifest differently in the cloud. New technologies and also require new approaches to security.
• Cloud security shouldn't be a closed-perimeter measure or one that only works to fill the gaps. Don't rely on security solutions that protect only a specific point of vulnerability and leave you open for attack in places that you don't suspect.
• Instead, choose a set of policies and technologies that are designed to protect all aspects of your system including data, infrastructure, and clients. Go for layered technologies that act as a strong security net for each level of your system framework.
• Never assume that security is provided by your cloud service partner at the level that you require. Verify what they can delivery and see whether it matches your needs.
• Cloud security is a joint responsibility between you and your service providers, and you should supplement security that your partner cannot deliver for your good.
About The Author:
COMMit is one of the IT service leading companies in UAE; it is a service based company that provides a solution for the IT sector. It is founded in 2002 in Dubai having more than 10 years of experience & expertise in the field of IT & Telecom solutions. They offer their service in various sectors like Hospitality, Health, and Construction etc. and have delivered more than a 1000 projects within the UAE.
|share||like 3||report||65 views|