Fiberstore Fiber Optic Patch Cable Custom Solutions
What Is Fiber Optic Patch Cable?
Fiber optic patch cable is a fiber optic cable terminated with different connectors on both ends used for linking the equipment and components in fiber optic network, also known as fiber jumper or fiber optic patch cord. There are many kinds of fiber optic patch cables with different connectors and cable types. The common core sizes of multimode fiber are OM1 62.5 micron, 50 micron in OM2, 10 Gigabit Laser Optimized OM3 and OM4. Single mode patch cord and multimode fiber patch cable can be with a variety of connector types such as LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ and E2000. You can find LC SC singlemode fiber patch cable, LC SC fiber optic cable, ST SC fiber patch cable and other types patch cable in our store. Simplex fiber patch cable is consist of single fiber core, while duplex fiber patch cable is consist of two fiber cores and can be either multimode or singlemode. You can customize fiber optic patch cables of any cut length in Fiberstore.
Common types of fiber optic patch cables
Fiber optic patch cables can be divided into different types based on fiber cable mode, cable structure, connector types, connector polishing types and cable sizes.
1) Classfied by the various kinds of fiber optic cables, there are PVC, Riser, Plenum, OFNR, OFNP, LSZH and 10 Gig Aqua etc.
2) Classfied by the cores of optical fibers, there are simplex and duplex fiber optic patch cables.
3) Classfied by the modes of fiber optic cables, there are single mode fiber optic patch cable and multimode fiber optic patch cable. The word mode means the transmitting mode of the fiber optic light in the fiber optic cable core. Single mode patch cables are with 9/125 fiber and are yellow jacket color, while multimode patch cables are with OM1 62.5/125 or OM2 50/125 fiber and are orange color. In addition, multimode patch cables also include OM3 and OM4 types.
Fiber Cable Mode:
1. Single mode fiber patch cables: Single mode fiber optic patch cables use 9/125 micron bulk single mode fiber cable and single mode fiber optic connectors at both ends. The Single-mode fiber patch cables offered in standard PC polish and UPC (Ultra Polish). Single-mode fiber cable indoor type is usually with a yellow color jacket so that it is easy to identify.
2. Multimode fiber patch cables: Multimode fiber optic patch cables use 62.5/125 micron or 50/125 micron bulk multimode fiber cable and terminated with multimode fiber optic connectors at both ends. Multimode fiber optic cable jacket color is usually orange.
Fiber optic oatch cables with different fiber optic connectors
Fiber optic patch cable can be also classfied by the types of fiber optic connector. For example, LC fiber optic patch cable is named as it is with LC connector. Similarly, there are SC, ST, FC, MT-RJ, E2000, MU and MPO/MTP fiber optic patch cables. What's more, there are PC, UPC, APC type fiber patch cords, which are differentiated from the polish of fiber connectors. Fiberstore is biggest supplier of fiber patch cords, here we recommend you SC patch cord, SC/APC SC UPC fiber patch cable, LC SC multimode fiber patch cable, they are all our hot sale products in our store.
- LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- SC Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- ST Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- FC Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- MTRJ Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- E2000 Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- MU Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- MPO/MTP Fiber Optic Patch Cable
Fiber Optic Patch Cable Custom Options
In order to get the most appropriate fiber patch cables, we should understand the parameters of fiber optic patch cables before making an order for customization. In general, when we choose or custom fiber optic patch cable, we should consider these several parameters:
- Fiber Optic Connectors
- Polish Types
- Fiber Types
- Fiber Count
- Fiber Diameter
- Cable Jacaket Materials
- Jacket Colors
Why Choose Fiberstore Fiber Optic Patch Cable Custom Solutions?
Fiberstore designs, manufactures, and sells a broad portfolio of optical communication products. The global, vertically-integrated business model and expertise in optical design enables us to rapidly deliver market-leading, high performance fiber optic components and subsystems. The R&D and engineering teams provide strong innovative capability, who have core technical knowledge ranging from optoelectronic device, optical subassembly, and module design, to product and manufacturing process development expertise.
As one of the most important part in optical communication, fiber optic patch cables are also one of the key products of us. We offered a wide range of options for fiber optic patch cables. You can order to custom the fiber patch cables according to your requirements. Any fiber types, connectors, fiber cores, cable jackets, color and cable length can be found and customized here. In addition, custom labeling is also available. Based on our great strength of the professional team, Fiberstore promises to offer the most cost-effective and perfect fiber optic patch cables custom solutions for you. With the on-site, precision manufacturing equipment and our skilled workers, our fiber optic patch cords are reliable and 100% tested according to industrial and international standards to guarantee top performance. All our fiber patch cords are with flexible customization, good prices and very prompt delivery.
|share||like 1||report||32 views|