followers view all
following view all
|medicalsealer is not in any groups|
Different Types Of Sealers
Have you ever wondered how the packaged foods remain so fresh? Well the answer lies on the machines called sealers. These sealers are usually used to remove any air on the packages before the food is packaged. They are also used to maintain the quality of the sterilized medical materials.
It is important to note that the vacuum sealer is available in different types. They are different in their functionality and also the purpose. When you begin the process of buying the sealers, you will come across the tabletop vacuum sealer, the nozzle vacuum sealers and the chamber vacuum sealers.
The Nozzle Vacuum Sealers
These machines are operated by a foot pedal that allows you to manually operate the machine. With these machines, you will be able to hold the packaging bag during the vacuuming process. The machines are quite advantageous because they have been designed with the Venturi vacuum pump that does not have any removable or moving parts. This means that the machine requires low maintenance. They have features that allow them to deliver faster vacuum cycles. These machines are used by factories that deal with coffee beans and other solid food products.
The vacuum sealer has a very interesting process; the sealers have cylinders that open the jaws and the nozzles will come forward. You will then put the nozzle inside the packaging bag and hold the bag over the bottom jaws. At this stage you will be required to use the foot pedal to exert pressure on the bag. Once this process is complete, the bag will then be sealed. This process usually takes seconds to be completed.
· The machine is versatile.
· Can be used on bags of different sizes.
· They have easy to use features.
· Can only seal one bag per cycle. If you want efficiency, you will need to get more nozzles.
· Are manually operated and you will have to hold the bag during the process.
· Cannot be used to seal packages with powder products.
The Chamber Sealers
Just like the tabletop vacuum sealer, the chamber sealers can remove a higher percentage of oxygen. Because of this feature, the machines are used to on products with high oxygen sensitivity. Instead of the foot pedals, the machines have motion sensors that are activated once the lids are closed. They use an oil pump that generally removes the air from the bags.
The chamber sealers are different from the nozzles sealers in that instead of applying pressure inside the bag, the sealers apply pressure inside the chamber. This allows the pressure to be applied on both the outside and the inside part of the bag at the same time.
· They have a higher vacuum capacity; they can remove a higher percentage of oxygen.
· It has an inbuilt compressor.
· They are costly compared to the nozzles sealers.
· Because of their weight, they are not portable.
· In terms of speed, they are slow in comparison with the nozzle sealers.
|share||like 2||report||28 views|