In contrast, the Sachs (cheaper price in 2006), probably something for adventurous travelers and is also much better.
Lots of luggage (tent, extra backpacks, fully overloaded with around 15kg and even much overloaded top box, fully loaded suitcase, backpack tank), the Sachs put away like no other motorcycle in the 125cc class.
The Sachs Roadster 125 V2 125 1999 was the most expensive in the German market and is still a rather rare, but much underrated bike.
Those looking for Bushnell Tour V2 German craftsmanship and quality, coupled with Japanese reliability is the right place.
Evaluation after the first test:
- Sharp pictures
- The latest software
- Power switch
- Constantly updated channel list using automatic update RAPS
- Lots of connectivity options. HDMI, USB, LAN, RS232, RCA, 2xSCART,
optical digital output with the LAN connection is not supported.
maybe someday with new firmware
- CI / CA slot, built CONAX
- Information on the transmitter display on the device
- Criticized the excessive heat, as in some other reviews
was I can not confirm. Although he is hot but has its limits.