followers view all
following view all
|paulwright032 is not in any groups|
Are You Looking For Ways To Do Mantenimiento Preventivo De Una Computadora
If you are using your computer for quite a long time, I’m sure you might be facing some or the other problem with its performance and efficiency and calling a “techie” must be a usual thing for you. Utterly annoyed by the slow speed, random hang up’s of the computer and high service cost of the techie, if you get to know that by doing certain things you can give your computer a Soporte Tecnico and keep it running at its best while preventing it from slowing down- how will you feel? I’m sure you will be happy. Let’s have a look at the steps that need to be taken care off.
- Note the time it takes to act on every click or how much time it takes to start. In case it takes a longer duration than usual, there is surely some issue with it. Better is to get good quality tools to diagnose and rectify the problem.
- While starting the computer, keep your ears open to hear the beeps while it starts up and listen to the sound it makes while the hard drive starts running. If you are aware of the normal sound, it won’t take much time for you to understand if anything is different than usual which means that the computer is leading a direction towards impending crash. Run a diagnostic programme in order to do a mantenimiento de computo and enabling it to live longer.
- Usually the cooling fan of the computer makes a soft whirr sound. If and when your computer gets hotter than usual, the sound of the cooling fan will be louder. In case you seems to hear such loud sound very often, make sure that the room your computer is placed remains as cool as it can be.
- Always keep the software of the computer up-to-date. Softwares like operating systems are generally set to update automatically. Similarly many programs have regular updates while the others give a notification time to time in order to remind you to update them as well. Kindly don’t ignore such notifications. Also, update the Poliza de Soporte Tecnico on a regular interval.
- Keep the computer clean and tidy. You can use “wet wipes”, soft brushes or some soft clothes which are mainly designed for the purpose of computer cleaning.
- In order to do mantenimiento de computadoras, keep the computer away from food and drinks as it can ruin the whole computer in fraction of second if spilled on it. Moreover, if you are living in a humid climate, make sure the computer is dry and cool all the times.
These steps can keep the need of the repair of the computer to a minimum, though it is difficult to entirely avoid computer malfunctions. No-matter, how much mantenimiento preventivo de una computadora you take, always keep in mind that lifespan of the desktop is nearly 5 to 7 years and that of Laptop is even shorter i.e. 3 years. You should better look for different replacements in time.
For more info visit - http://www.abarden.com/
|share||like 4||report||62 views|