followers view all
following view all
|kellywilson is not in any groups|
5 Apps To Stay Organized
Why have personal secretaries when your smartphone can organize your day, minute, labor and travel up your mess? For entrepreneurs, having a smartphone filled with the appropriate applications not only gives them the possibility to have on hand your earrings, but allows them to focus on what they do best: running a business.
1. Evernote. It is a very easy to use and helps you remember all the devices you use. Not only lets you take notes, photographs, checklists, scan business cards and record voice memos, but also performs searches. If you regularly attend to various business meetings, seminars or conferences that take you away from the office, you need an application that helps you stay organized and improve your productivity.
2. TripIt. The entrepreneurs traveling, which means logistics, schedules, delays and last minute confirmations? TripIt has everything in one place. By sending your flight confirmation emails to an email, you'll get details specific to each trip. This application is also good for you to know where you're going instead of how you will get there.
3. UberConference. With such a small budget, every entrepreneur needs to know how you can pay for international calls. This is where the applications are very useful UberConference. It is one of the most convenient ways to make calls without spending all your money. All free membership starts with a maximum of five persons per call, but if you join a social network you are rewarded with a total of 17 per call.
4. Scanner Pro. Writing brilliant ideas behind a napkin at a conference, paying bills for poor client or write a procedure on a blackboard are things that can be easily erased from your memory (and portfolio) the next day, which leaves you with the desire to have had a handheld scanner to track.
5. DropBox. We all know that this application lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos wherever you go and share. Although all have it in their computers, mobile app is a better choice. Being able to access your files anywhere invaluable, you can view documents on your phone, tablet or laptop without problems. It saves time and money.
App designers in Australia, visit here: https://platinumwebmedia.com.au/iphone-app-developers/
|share||like 1||report||59 views|