Xbox Gift Cards – How To Buy Them And How To Use Them
There are presents of all kinds in this world. There are flowers and chocolates, jewelry and clothes, gift baskets and accessories and a whole lot more to choose from. And then there are The Xbox gift cards, the most amazing giveaway to make the day of the receiver. For a gaming lover, there really cannot be a better present to receive and if you have someone like that in your life, make sure you buy one of these cards for them.
There are many ways in which you can make use of an Xbox gift card. Here are the basic things you ought to know about these gift cards and some tips on how to buy them.
- Xbox gift cards fall under the category of prepaid codes. They are available in the form of cards with a 25 character code on the back and can be purchased from any retailer.
- Buying these cards is quite safe as no credit card information is put on the Xbox Live network which means that hackers do not get any access to your personal details.
- These Prepaid codes can be used to make purchases on the Xbox Live network without a credit card. You can easily redeem these cards using your Xbox or computer.
- Xbox gift cards can be easily bought from physical stores as well. Once you buy a card, it will be added to your Microsoft account, allowing you to make Xbox Live purchases in the future.
- There are basically three types of cards that you can purchase for gifting purposes. Here is a run down of each of them:
o The Xbox Live membership Gold card is the first category that is used and redeemed to get memberships. These memberships can last for 12 to 24 months on average, depending on the type of card purchased either online or in store.
o Then there is the Xbox music pass card that allows the user to access his/her favourite music across devices. Users get access to millions of songs on the PC, tablet, Xbox, phone, and internet. The card also allows for downloading the songs for offline listening and synchronising playlists across your devices.
o Next we have the Microsoft points cards that serve as the currency of the Xbox universe. These points can be used to purchase downloads, content, and games. Plus, you will be happy to know that these points never expire and will always be present in your Microsoft account for when you wish to use them.
- Apart from the above, you can also buy prepaid cards that correspond to specific items on the Xbox Live marketplace. This includes games, app content, music and other goodies.
- To redeem, sign into Xbox Live using the account the prepaid code should go to. Press the Xbox Guide button and select Games. From here select Apps and then select Redeem Code. You now have to enter the 25 digit prepaid code and click Done. That is how easy it is!
Visit InstantGameCodes.com for more information.
About The Authot
Shawn DoHerty is a huge supporter of using gift cards as the perfect giveaway – whether for corporate marketing purposes or as a simple present to a loved one. He recommends InstantGameCodes.com as the best website to trust for iTunes gift cards, Xbox cards and more.
|share||like 4||report||41 views|