followers view all
following view all
|paulwright032 is not in any groups|
Women Clothing – Shopping Traditionally or Online
Online shopping has increased exponentially in the recent years. Even with all the deals and offers, traditional shopping may still seem better than the shopping done online. Online shopping can give rip offs which is one of the main disadvantage.
Traditional shopping enables the customers to look at the clothes in person and provides a touch and feel to women clothing before purchasing it. Shops are benefited by the traditional way of shopping as they get their payment immediately and need not wait for the transaction to happen online. Clothes, when needed immediately, have to be bought in person as online shopping takes time for shipping.
There are many options for the purchase of clothes like pencil skirts and formal tops for women. They have face to face interaction for making the right purchase. The materials of the clothes can be touched and felt to check if it worthy of the price tag placed on it. There is less confusion when the communication between the shop keeper and the customer is direct. Returns are problematic for people who buy dresses online.
The disadvantages that can arise when people buy tops online are
- They do not see the top or dress in person
- There is a waiting time for the clothes to arrive after the purchase
- It is possible for the clothes to be mishandled during shipping
- They impose charges for shipping and delivery
- Returning the products may not be an easy task
- Payments are done online which can create insecurity issues
- Online hackers can intersect the details transferred between the customer and the retail site
- Online sites are accessed around the world and hence there is a risk of different time zone
- Sales tax is incurred along with the shipping and delivery charges
- There are no people to make it alive and hence it is a very dull experience to shop online
- Spyware has to be installed on the computer before making online payments
- There are many deals available and it is a tiring job to search the internet for the best deal available
- A good internet connection is required for browsing clothes online
- Products that are needed for immediate use may not be purchased online.
There are pros and cons to everything in this world. It is about whether the advantages can outweigh the disadvantages. The advance of technology has increased the number of people shopping online than traditional shopping.
|share||like 6||report||106 views|