followers view all
|MclaurinWilliams is not in any groups|
Top 5 female work dresses that guarantee success!
Female fashion industry is changing rapidly and more and more people are experimenting with their looks and attire. No matter what, everyone is vying to look his or her best. Bygone are the days when all that work dress or professional attires meant was putting up a professional suit every morning. Now people dress according to specific requirements. Work dresses now are more ‘aim-oriented’. There have been multiple interpretations of business casual or formals that make it easier to look over-dressed or poorly dressed. To help you avoid the mess, we have listed some of the best choices to go with, when you are looking to dress for your work environment on different days.
To help you understand better, we would start with level 5 and you must take other factors like your job position, occasion and work environment into consideration before choosing your level. Jumping one level higher makes sense if you feel it can work to your advantage.
Level 5: Baseline casuals
· Go with neat and tidy but fitted t-shirts, sweaters or blouses that go with your personality.
· Appropriate denims that are crisp and clean would do.
· Make sure that they are teamed with sober looking or elegant sandals.
Level 4: Mainstream casuals
· Go with tops that have short sleeves almost exceeding your elbow.
· Fashionable but suitable combination of vests, tops and formal skirts should be preferred.
· Go for open-toe shoes.
Level 3: Executive casuals
· Bright colored shirts would be good but avoid too much funkiness, leave it to simple.
· Team them up with unique and even bigger or smart accessories.
· Fashionable and appropriate jackets with skirts. No ill-fittings please.
· Wise to include closed toe pumps here.
Level 2: Traditional work attire
· Smart, professional or corporate tops that should not have a deeper neckline.
· Here you can go with brighter professional dress suits.
· Closed and tighter toe shoes with heels would look perfect.
Level 1: Boardroom female work attire
· Blouses or shirts with collars.
· Classic and dark ladies suits.
· Above the knee skirts but they should not be shorter than approximately two fingers right above the knee.
· Go for black tight shoes, preferably with heels.
Now if you are not sure about the kind of work dress you should buy then the best is to go with the traditional and the conservative one. If you are in advertising and entertainment, you can enjoy the liberty to dress more flexibly. However, if you are in accounting, law or finance, it would be wise to stick to the traditional work dresses. To avail more options, you can browse Rose of Sharon.
|share||like 1||report||40 views|