followers view all
|AlphaCateringEquipme is not in any groups|
Things to Look for When Buying Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
Reliable cold storage is a must for places like commercial kitchens, convenience stores, supply chains, and restaurants. If you own or manage operations in these types of workspaces, you need to find the perfect equipment that will efficiently keep your supplies in the required temperature. Freezers and refrigerators are safe storage options for food and perishable goods. They come in a wide variety of configurations, ideal for different settings. Here are some steps to take, followed by other considerations you should make when shopping for commercial refrigerators:
- Exactly determine what type of refrigerator or commercial freezer you need. Consider the food items, beverages, and other supplies that you need to store. At the same time, determine where it is ideal to install the unit so you and your staff and consumers can have access to the stored items easily. This will help you figure out what size, type, capacity, as well as the door style and configuration you should look for.
- Choose a refrigerator that will best accommodate your operational needs. No size standards exist as to what type of commercial refrigeration you will need. Your decision should always be based on the space available in your kitchen or your target site, along with your storage needs. Think about these criteria when looking around at shops that specialize in catering equipment. Premier outfitters with experience in the food service industry are the best places to turn to if you want to make sure that the unit you are buying is right for your needs.
- Don't settle for a residential refrigerator. Residential and commercial refrigeration units have significantly different capacities and ratings. Even when money is tight, you can always find commercial models that will fit right into your budget and the available space. Moreover, residential refrigerators may not be able to keep up with the demands of commercial food service.
- Consider additional accessories and options to make your refrigeration unit more efficient. For instance, choose pan slides over fixed shelves so your refrigerator can be more flexible and modular. Ask your supplier about transport and moving options, power saving features, and other accessories you can add to maximize the refrigerator's use.
- Other things you should talk about with your equipment supplier includes the unit's life expectancy (good-quality refrigerators last at least 10 years); warranty (for both parts and labour); as well as weight (especially when using the unit for deliveries and transfers).
About the Author:-
Alpha Catering Equipment is a leading supplier of catering equipment’s in Australia since 1975. They have supplied equipment to many of Australia's leading restaurants, clubs, cafes, casinos, hotels, take-away food outlets, bakeries etc. with complete client satisfaction. They have an extremely good relationship with the top manufacturers and they aim to provide a service that exceeds their customer's expectations.