followers view all
|mygenerator is not in any groups|
|Founded in 2012, My Generator is the largest pure play online retailer for Generators in Australia. They deal in high quality generators, pressure washers and pumps, outdoor power equipment’s and other caravan products online in Australia.
My Generator provides one of the largest range of generators and pressure washer & pumps including petrol pressure washer, gerni pressure cleaner, dirty water pumps and more online in Australia. We have provided an online store for purchasing a variety of pressure washer pumps, caravan and camping equipment’s, generators and more online in Australia.
Level 2, 85 William Street, Darlinghurst
Sydney, NSW, 2010, Australia
Phone No: 1300 400 122
Email ID: email@example.com
Things to Keep in Mind While Purchasing Petrol Generator
A petrol generator can provide emergency and backup power to homes, construction sites, work sites, and other applications where mains electricity is inaccessible or scarce. Petrol generators are among the most popular fuel-type generators because they are cheaper and easier to service. If you are looking for a petrol generator, here are some factors to consider.
What type of generator do you need?
The best and biggest online generator retailers offer five types of petrol generators: conventional, WorkCover approved, AVR, three-phase, and welder.
- Conventional petrol generator – This is suitable for resistive loads and power tools, as well as other equipment that do not require accurate power supply. For basic equipment at home—like lights, toasters, and kettles—there are conventional petrol generators with brushless alternators for low maintenance and easy operation.
- WorkCover approved petrol generator – This option has several safety features like weatherproof outlets, rollover frames, and earth leakage protection for construction and work sites.
- AVR petrol generator – This is recommended for highly sensitive equipment and for purposes like starting electric motors. An automatic voltage regulator alternator provides stabler voltage output compared to brushless and conventional alternators.
- Three-phase petrol generator – This is suitable for three phase requirements. The small and powerful motor provides higher horsepower for better efficiency.
- Welder petrol generator – This type is composed of a welder, battery charger, and generator. There are four-in-1 options that have compressors, too.
Your choice should depend on what you intend to use the petrol generator for. Welder, three-phase, AVR, and WorkCover approved petrol generators are appropriate for work, construction, and automotive purposes, while a conventional petrol generator are often enough for home and general purpose use.
There are petrol generators that are designed to be portable, so they are easy to transport to and from a job site. Choose a petrol generator with built-in wheels on the frame if you need to transfer it to various places during its service life. If you are keeping the generator in a shed, go for a non-portable type.
Consider shopping for a petrol generator online, so you can see a wider range of choices and review specifications at your own pace, without being rushed. The best online stores sell both petrol and diesel generators, so you have the option to check out the diesel range and compare them with petrol generators, too.
About the Author:
This article is written by Sean Connolly, owner of Mygenerator.com.au. My Generator is Australia's leading online generator retailer. My Generator offers a wide range of high quality generators to suit every application and budget. They have solutions for all your portable power needs & deliver to customers all over Australia. Please visit Mygenerator.com.au and find their range of generators includes petrol generator, diesel generators, inverter generator, Honda generators and many more.
|share||like 6||report||47 views|