Groups
· THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
· GoldSilver Today
· The Coffee Shop

Interests

Hi everyone,
Chuck Madere Here:
I am interested in helping everyone come to the realization that our economy is in dire straights and will soon go the way of the Doe Doe Bird.

I am an investor in Gold and Silver and also promote gold and silver through articles and websites.

I believe that everyone needs to have on hand as much gold and silver to hedge against Inflation/Hyper-Inflation. This is right at the door now and will soon be a reality.

GoldSilver:
Chuck Madere | chuckmadere
Today is the Birthday of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. How many of you out there know this?
8 months ago

The Art Of Making Money With Gold And Silver

Oct 24th 2010 at 6:16 AM

The Art Of Making Money With Gold And Silver

So many of us today are concerned about our next paycheck and meeting the demands of our normal day to day expensive that we seldom if ever think about making real money with gold and silver or other precious metals.

The dollar in the United States is completely worthless. The only value it has is the hope that someone else will accept it as payment for their products or services. Once people realize that with each new dollar printed by our government the value of the ones they hold in their possession looses more and more perceived value they will stop taking them.

When this happens everyone all over the country will try to convert what money they have into precious metals. It will be first come first serve. The price of Gold and Silver will skyrocket. Gold will see $6,000.00 to $8,000.00 an ounce while Silver $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 an ounce, and it will continue to go up in value seemingly to never stop.

The art or talent to making money with gold and silver is to realize that the current price is low and start buying in a big way right now. Yes for many of us it is impossible to buy gold at its current price as we are surviving from paycheck to paycheck.

You MUST start thinking outside the BOX

The way you did things in the past is gone now. We are in a Depression. The dreaded "D" word. The recession has run it's course and hyper inflation is at the door. I know, you don't want to hear that. Let me tell you this then. Do nothing now and that is just what you will have. NOTHING.

Everything you have in your possession is replaceable. If you don't have money sell what you have now and convert it into gold and silver. You will be rewarded very soon for the actions you take today. The government won't help you. They want you to be in a position of wanting their help. They will as usual keep you on a string as long as they can.

Now, you have heard it from me and soon you will hear it from everyone. Now is the time to act. Waiting means wanting and wanting is a bad place to be.

Go to GoldSilver and get some basic education on why you need gold and silver. I really don't care where you buy your real gold and silver,

Chuck Madere

call me 650-366-5307

GoldSilver

Oct 14th 2013 at 4:20 PM by marty
thx for sharing

Mar 1st 2011 at 11:20 PM by doddee
I totally believe this is true. Our precious metals have to be worth so much more than a worthless piece of paper. I have always favored silver over gold for some reason. I sold a lot of my silver coins back in the 80's...thanks to my ex...for $18.00 a piece and have been trying to slowly build my stash back up. It would be hard for me to part with them now no matter what the price. I have a question...if everyone starts to buy gold and silver wouldn't that bring the price down in the long run?

Nov 22nd 2010 at 8:50 AM by wendellbulbaai
Hi Chuck, I totally agree with your vision,that's the reality.I sincerely hope more and more will realize this and act TODAY!

Nov 22nd 2010 at 2:26 AM by mrsuccess
Excellent Article ! Thanks. I think silver coins should have first priority.

Nov 8th 2010 at 7:44 PM by bjfoot
Gold and Silver are going to go thru the roof again... Now that our govt in it's infinite wisdom has decided to monetize a second tome. Really good article... Thank You!

Oct 24th 2010 at 6:20 AM by judyhwright
Hello from Montana, I really enjoyed your article. We had been saving gold and silver for many years and when the silver price went to $12.00 an ounce, we sold it to pay for braces for our daughter. Same thing with gold. We sold too soon, but we needed the money right then. jhw