Styling Tips to Look Elegant in a Salwar Kameez
A salwar kameez is one of the outfits that every woman loves to wear. A salwar kameez not only looks elegant but also provides comfort to the wearer. If you are looking for a wide variety, you can shop for salwar kameez online. The online shopping sites offer you salwar kameez of various materials, designs, styles and colors. Let us have a look at some styling tips that will make you look elegant in a salwar kameez.
- Pick the right fabric: While choosing a salwaar kameez, you must be extremely careful of the material you choose. Designer salwar kameez are available in fabrics like net and tissue. These make you appear beautiful, but at the same time make you look slightly heavy. Always ensure that you choose a fabric that gives you a slimmer look. Materials like crepe, chiffon, cotton and pure georgette not only look beautiful, but also give you a slimmer appearance.
- Choose the right neck and design: The neckline of the salwar kameez should be chosen according to your body type. High-necks, V-necks, A-line design, band necks and straight cuts are a great choice as they give a sleek appearance to the wearer. Also, Muslim women need to wear clothes that cover the entire body, so kameez of high-necks are an ideal choice for such women. If you are choosing a salwaar kameez of a revealing neck, make sure you tie the Hijab and bring the ends towards the front and tuck them under the neck of the kameez.
- Choosing the right length: A kameez that is neither too long nor too short is an ideal choice. The length of the kurti plays a major role in making you appear thin or plump. An extremely short kameez, flared kameez and too long kameez adds an unnecessary heavy look to your overall appearance. Make sure you choose the right length to get the perfect look.
- Choose the prints carefully: Choosing a salwaar kameez having small prints and delicate embroidery is a wise decision. If you wear a salwar kameez having huge prints and heavy embroidery, it is sure that you will look bulky. Choosing small prints and embroidery will not only make you appear slim, but will also give you a smart appearance.
- Choose the right kind of salwaar: Choosing the right kind of salwar is of utmost importance as it can make or break your appearance. Designers have come up with a huge variety of salwars, and you choose from the various options available. However, while selecting a salwar, make sure that you choose one according to your kameez type. For example, if you are wearing a short kameez, never wear a churidaar with it.
By following the above mentioned styling tips, you can look elegant in a salwar kameez and can wear the outfit to any occasion.
|share||like 8||report||150 views|