Shopping Tips: How to Shop Smart with Valuetag
Before you shop in-stores, read the following shopping tips:
You can find big bargains in any stores, but you can also get ripped off. Follow these tips and watch out for the common scams.
1. Go for Price Comparison: Shop around ! You're likely to get a better buy if you look in more than one store. Also you can compare the product prices by visiting many stores. The best way is to look on the internet.
2. About Refund Policy: Just do not forget to read the refund policy. The store's refund policy must be posted in a prominent location. Be aware that a "no refund" policy is legal as long as it's posted. If there is no posted policy, you have the right to a full refund if you return the item within the stipulated time and days.
3. Get the Receipt: Get all itemized receipts and bill and keep it for the future. Check that the receipt includes the price, brand name and description of item purchased, tax, date, name and address of the store.
4. Warranty period: Read the warranty period and its terms and conditions minutely. Think twice about expensive additional warranties. Mail in the warranty registration as soon as possible and keep your copy in a safe place.
5. Be wary of gray-market merchandise, goods manufactured to be sold outside the U.S. and excluded from domestic warranties. Do not buy electronics from street vendors.
6. Familiarize yourself with the merchandise you're shopping for by checking out Consumer Reports or a similar guide which has ratings of most consumer electronics.
It is always better, reliable to buy products from reputed stores and brands. Also, whenever you do shopping, do some online research on the products items, search some discount offers, coupon codes such as from Michaels Coupons, Macys coupons and many more.
|share||like 3||report||95 views|