Online Wedding Saree Collection – Tips To Dress According To Your Body Type
Are you in the process of putting together your wardrobe for your wedding? There is a lot of shopping to be done because an Indian wedding consists of many events that can be stretched over a period of time. Your job has been made much easier thanks to the internet since you can now Buy Designer Sarees Online and practically every famous store also features an online wedding saree collection. In fact, you can even buy beautiful Indian salwar kameez online.
The saree is a very versatile garment and it can make the wearer look extremely graceful and alluring. You need to select your sarees with a great deal of care so that you only have ones that emphasize your beauty and hide all your flaws. Even though it is an unstitched piece of cloth, the saree should always be selected to suit your body type in order to look lovely.
- If you are on the heavier side then it is best to avoid wearing stiff fabrics such as cotton and organza. You will look best in chiffon, crepe or georgette which will skim your figure and make not add unnecessary bulk. You should also avoid wearing heavily embroidered garments. Always choose small prints or embroidered designs or else the overall look will not be attractive. This applies as much to salwar kameez as it does to sarees.
- A short lady should avoid wearing sarees with enormous borders because they will make her legs look even shorter than they actually are. She too should avoid big prints.
- Designer sarees and lehengas look absolutely lovely, but mermaid skirts are not suitable for ladies who have heavy hips and thighs.
- The style in which the saree is draped is very important. The pleats should be made very carefully in order to look neat and compact. If a lady is conscious about her belly then she can wear a front-pallu saree to cover that area. The saree should ideally have a rich and beautiful pallu to grab all the attention. She can also wear a longer blouse, almost like a fitted jacket, to cover up her waist area, with longer sleeves to cover arms that are not toned.
- While slim women can wear almost any color, larger women should opt for dark colors that give a slimming effect.
You will definitely have a great time when you shop for your wedding; after all you can also Buy Bollywood Lehengas Online these days at really great prices. Just make sure that you consider these important factors before you buy beautiful outfits for your important day so that you look as lovely as possible. Be sure to also buy matching accessories that help to enhance the beauty of your outfits.
|share||like 1||report||10 views|