followers view all
following view all
|paulwright032 is not in any groups|
Menswear Tips - Choosing Cool Clothes For The Beach
Wouldn’t you agree that there is a lot of pressure on men to look good these days? As a man, you are now expected to wear the right clothes and accessories for every occasion, be it professional or leisure. If you are planning a trip to the beach then you definitely need to wear cool clothes if you wish to attract any attention at all. There was a time when designer swimwear was available only to women but these days men have lots of options as well. If you want to look fashionable and interesting when you’re on the beach then be sure to follow these tips:
- Ditch your plain swimming gear and buy new ones in bright colors, preferably ones with a Hawaii print since they are in vogue right now.
- Swim shorts look much better than tight swim trunks (even if you have the body to carry them off). Besides, swim shorts can always double as regular shorts and you wont need to carry an extra set of clothes.
- Pair your colorful shorts with plain tee shirts; shirts with retro prints loo especially good. Cut away the sleeves if you want, for a better look.
- Surf shirts are also an important addition to your wardrobe if you plan to do a lot of adventure activities outdoor.
- You’ll need a couple of better shirts as well for occasions when you have to dress up a bit. Button-down short-sleeve shirts will work perfectly well for these occasions and so will Hawaiian shirts in unusual prints and colors.
- Pick up the right footwear to wear to the beach as well. Flip Flops and thongs work perfectly well with your cool clothes. Its best to avoid wearing sandals that have Velcro because they simply don’t look cool enough. You will also need other accessories such as sunglasses, headgear and even backpacks.
Whether or not your clothes are stylish (and they ought to be if you want to make a good impression), you should always buy ones that are made from high quality materials. You need clothes that will last long in spite of rough use so you don’t need to worry about replacing them too soon. Your clothes should also be able to offer you UV protection.
Even if you can’t afford designer swimwear, you could certainly look for brands that offer stylish and comfortable clothes at excellent prices so that you can hit the beach in style.
For more info visit - http://bigislandflow.com
|share||like 5||report||104 views|