followers view all
following view all
|chairman1us is not in any groups|
Local Merchants Are Taking Orders Online!
Jan 13th 2012 at 10:09 AM
In this article, I want to explain to you how simple and easy it is to Create an Account and use Delivery.com to get the necessary things you need. With this online ordering service you can order for delivery or pickup from local grocers, restaurants, florists, caterers, and other merchants delivering in/or around your neighborhood. Best of all, signing up is a snap, easy as 1-2-3. Find out for yourself. Once you do, you'll find yourself using Delivery.com over and over again.You will learn, as many others have, how 100% convenient Delivery.com really is!
Right now let's run through the steps it takes to become a Delivery.com User:
1. Click this highlighted link Delivery.com. Once there, click "CREATE ACCOUNT" in the upper right of the page.
2. Enter your First Name
3. Enter your Last Name
4. Provide an Email Address
5. Provide a Password that you'll remember (min. 7 Characters, include a number)
6. Confirm your Password.
7. Provide a Signup code. In this box you can type the letters (DEAL20)
8. Check the "Agree to term of use" box
9. Click create account and your done! All that's left is to check the email we'll send to the account you've signed up with and confirm your account by clicking the link provided.
Getting Started With Delivery.com.
Now that you've created a fast, free and easy account, why stop there? Why not make your first order right now? Put us to work for yourself. The process is very simple. Will save you much needed time, energy and money, starting with your very first order today. Here's what you do to get started.
1, Log back into Delivery.com.
2. Type your address and zip, click search. A list of local participating merchants will appear.
3. Evaluate and choose from the list. To see their menu just click on the high lighted name.
4. Decide on what you want to order. The items you select will appear in your cart list on the right of the page.
5. Decide on a time of delivery or time you will pickup your order.
6. Finally click the "Place order" button. From here you will be taken to your payment options page. Pretty self explanatory so no need to explain any further.
Do You Need To Use Your Credit Card With Delivery.com?
No, there are other forms of payment accepted on Delivery.com such as, Cash, Gift Card, Campus Card, and also Promotion codes. Although credit card payment is a popular options of payment, you don't have to use a credit card to order through Delivery.com. You can also make an order for pick up and pay when you arrive at the merchant's location you've ordered from.
Once the merchant notifies us of your order completion, we will be send a short survey to the email you've provided. The survey enables you to gives us your opinion on your order and the service you received from the merchant who full-filled it, please remember to complete it.
|share||like 29||report||367 views|