followers view all
following view all
|paulwright032 is not in any groups|
Loafers – Understanding the Latest Fashion in Men’s designer Footwear
Loafers are all around and wherever you go you find men wearing it. They are the latest trend in men’s designer footwear. So how much do you know about this trendy wear? With the loafer season out, you should know that it is nothing new as the classic loafers were once the highlights in menswear. Latest ones are just hybrids or you can just call them as the brushed up varieties of this classic wear.
There are different types of loafers and you can find a variety of those in men’s footwear online stores in India. Here is a brief on a few well-known types:
1. The Penny Loafer – It is the classic loafer in the men’s designer shoes and it has been emerged from the Bass Weejun design. It can be worn along with the jeans, chinos, cords or even with any casual trouser. The diamond shaped slit and the rounded moc toe are the signature details in this type of loafer.
2. The Horsebit loafer – This variety is from the very classic penny loafer when Gucci, the Italian design wanted to bring a change in it and he added a metal strap on the front of shoe. It resembled very closely to the snaffle bit of the horse. From then on, these types are known as ‘Gucci loafers’.
3. The Tassel Loafer – As the name suggests, these shoes have tassels on the front that is kept in place with the leather stings. It has a wholecut style and comes with a rounded toe. The material used in the making of these designer shoes for men is the stiff oxblood leather; therefore known for the timelessness, versatility and also for the durability.
4. The Kilted Loafer – The very fine and retro style shoes are the Kilted loafers giving the real classic look. It can be called as the old man style and of course the modish types in the recent days are gaining immense popularity especially among the men’s designer shoes.
5. The Driving Shoe – They are categorized as the slip-ons mostly used for driving as the name suggests. The material used is either suede or leather making it soft and elegant at the same time. It can be worn without socks and has a flat base with rubber grips for safety and easy glide. They are the trendy ones and you can find them in distinct colors over several men’s footwear online sites in India.
For more info visit - http://www.grabseconds.com
|share||like 3||report||68 views|