Even if you’re throwing a traditional wedding, you can incorporate unique touches to make it unique and unforgettable. Here are some ideas:
1. Choose unique barware that befits your theme. Are you having an outdoor country wedding? Why not serve hard lemonade in rustic Mason jars?
2. Make your table assignment cuter by putting photos of family and friends who will sit there.
3. Have your own logo made and use them on all your printed materials. Your logo can be based on an image or symbol meaningful to you and your fiancé, like a hobby (a bicycle) or a place (Eiffel tower).
4. Tie the napkins materials that suit your wedding theme. Go for satin ribbons if you’re having a luxe ceremony, metallic cording if you’re in an industrial style reception venue, or pieces of twine for a more rustic celebration.
5. If you’re having an informal reception, why not top your cocktail tables with butcher paper; glitter pens, and supply markers? Tell your guests to write and draw their messages to you!
6. ‘Name’ your reception table using words or phrases that relate to your courtship (e.g. The Louvre). Put a tent card with a short explanation of why the table is named that way. "This was where we first held hands.”
7. For travel themed weddings, use leather luggage tags for holding the place cards. Now that’s going the extra mile.
8. Instead of a traditional guest book, choose a coffee-table book about a subject that matters to you (such as a book about your exotic honeymoon destination). The key is to find a book you will want in your living room instead of inside the closet. Ask your guests to write on the photos or on the margins.
9. Here’s another unique guestbook idea. Why not put pens and cards in a glass bowl, and ask guests to write down their favorite memory of you or your fiancé?
10. Have a rubber stamp of your personalized monogram made, and customize your wedding program, invitations, and all your other prints with it.
11. On you r RSVP card, ask your guests to write down three of their favorite dance songs and so you can give your DJ a playlist. The dance floor will surely be packed.
12. Do you have friends who are musically gifted? Ask them to bring their instruments to the reception so they can hit the stage when your band goes on a break. If you have a friend who’s a talented singer, ask that he or she perform one (only one) song at the reception.
13. Have your band play contemporary songs as instrumentals to make them sound more classical. It's a refreshing and unique idea.
14. Personalize your bridesmaids’ bouquets by choosing flowers based on each girl’s month of birth.
15. Have a meaningful and lyrical phrase from your vows embroidered on your ring pillow, so you can display it in your home.
You can also visit wedding websites online, these websites provides wonderful wedding ideas that will help you make your special day unforgettable.
About The Author:
iWedPlanner provides most useful planning tools, ideas and the most comprehensive wedding resources for wedding couples to plan their wedding and for wedding businesses to grow their business. They are one of the fastest growing wedding planning networks that will give the transparency and efficiency you want from a wedding planner.