How to Wash a Colorful Bath Mat?
Do you want your shower to have an exquisite appearance? In this case, colorful bath mats are what you need.
Give your feet a warmer, softer landing on the floor. They give the instant and easiest way to update your washroom. Place them in front of the toilet, tub or sink to make the space renovation easier. They are usually available in two types depending upon their functionality:
· Those intend to be placed outside the tub are usually made of a plush and soft fabric, which is quite effective in absorbing water. They may have a rubber backing underneath to help prevent slipping on the washroom floor.
· On the other hand, those for the use around tub are generally made of a rubber. They help prevent slips to prevent minor and serious injuries from a fall. They can be cleaned with a mild laundry detergent, dried in a dryer or on a clothesline.
No doubt buying them is going to change the décor of the washroom but for how long? Now, this duration depends upon the maintenance and washing technique you adapt. Here’s how you can keep different types of bath mats remain intact in their original quality.
Step 1: Look at the label
There is a label Guide on do’s and don’ts for maintenance and care. Read the label carefully before you go about cleaning them. The cleaning and drying process differ slightly depending on the type of materials used.
Step 2: Floor bath mat
· Wash them regularly to avoid any germs and mildew
· Shake them thoroughly to dislodge any dust buildup.
· Put them in the washer with a laundry detergent which will aid in the scrubbing process.
· The colorful bath mats can be run the washer on a cold cycle. You can use hot water if all the materials are whites.
· Avoid the dryer if the colorful bath mats have a rubber back so that it may not crack or damage the rubber after repeated washes. If they are entirely fabric, you can safely put it in the dryer. Brush lightly if it looks too flat after cleaning.
Step 3: Tub bath mats
· Wash colorful ones when cleaning the tub.
· As mildew, dirt and germs can accumulate over time, it is important to clean both sides. Scrub them thoroughly in a washroom with a cleaner and brush.
· After scrubbing wash them or hang it on the clothesline.
They are available in a wide range of shapes and colors and can either be rectangular, oval to feature all types of designs. Check that they should be water resistant before making any purchase. Shape and colors also matter. For instance, when your washroom is decorated in light colors, a rectangular mat is the perfect choice. Make your washroom seem totally different to add some contrast to make your feet feel more comfortable than you expect.
The colorful bath mats are the easiest way to change the look of your washroom. They will definitely opt for braided textures, floral patterns or animal designs. Enjoy your time spent in your shower, definitely.
Homedrape have a large range of colorful washroom mats that give a completely different look. Step on the floor without feeling a pinch on the feet. Whenever it gets wet, you can simply leave them to dry.