How to Choose a Modest Swimwear?
The advent of modest swimsuits has given all the Muslim women a chance to participate in various water sports. Earlier, the unavailability of modest swimsuits was the only reason why these women were hesitant to participate in water sports. Today, one can find a wide variety of swimsuits in traditional shops or on Islamic shopping sites. However, some women get a little confused while choosing a swimwear as they are not confident whether it will be prefect according to the Islamic rules and regulations.
The online shopping sites list the description of every product they sell. One of the best things to do is to read the details carefully before making the final choice. Here are some factors that must be kept in mind before buying women's modest swimwear:
- Sun Protection: The fabric of the swimwear must have a SPF (sun protection factor) of 50 or more. This will keep the wearer protected from the harmful ultra violet rays of the sun.
- Chlorine-Resistant: The swimsuit you plan to buy must be chlorine-resistant. This will keep the swimsuit protected from the chemical. Furthermore, this will help in keeping the swimwear like new for years to come.
- Non-Clinging Fabric: Before buying the swimsuit, make sure you pay attention to the fabric of which it is made. The fabric must not cling to the body of the wearer as the shape of the body must not be visible to anyone.
- Quick-Drying Fabric: It is always advisable to choose a swimsuit made of a fabric that dries quickly. This will keep the wearer less uncomfortable.
- Internal Drawchords: Since keeping the entire body covered is one of the major dressing rules of Islam, make sure you choose a swimsuit that has internal drawchords at the ankles and at the waist. This will prevent ride up, and the wearer can comfortably participate in the water sports.
- Internal Zippers: Choosing swimsuits having internal zippers can be one of the best choices as they keep the outfit secure and the wearer does not have to be worried about her outfit while participating in the water activities.
- 4-Way Stretch Material: The swimsuit must be made of a 4-way stretch material, so that the body movements of the wearer do not get restricted.
- Built-In or Additional Hoods: The swimsuit you choose must have of an in-built hood or must comprise of an additional hood. Keeping the head covered is one of the major rules in Islam, thus make sure you choose a swimsuit with a hood.
By keeping the above mentioned factors in mind, a Muslim women can choose a perfect modest swimwear.
|share||like 1||report||154 views|