followers view all
following view all
|xpertsinfosoft is not in any groups|
|Mobile Application Development and Web Technology|
How to Buy Things Online? - 7 Practical Tips
The trend of online shopping is growing at a very fast speed. The main reason for its rapid growth is its affordability, free home delivery and various offers to enjoy. People see this online shopping as the best way of alternative shopping rather than getting ready and going to the malls or to the supermarket. There are various eCommerce websites available these days like Flip kart, Snapdeal, Amazon and lots more and these websites show a great aspects of online shopping in the recent times.
But everybody knows that comfort brings disadvantages with them, same is the case with online shopping. When you shop online there are chances that you might get fake products on the web. We can see various cases on daily basis that faced cheating with these online shopping portals. According to a reputed Indian organization, it has been found scammers are selling fake and illegal products under the name of good Indian websites. These online Shopping Cart Solutions are the best targeted portals for scammers. By spreading awareness among the common shoppers for such scammy products on the eCommerce portals, we are sharing some useful tips that will help you in shopping online carefully to save you from any type of online fraud.
Have a Look for such tips:
1. When choosing online portals for shopping you have to go for the websites that are highly reputed and you know that it is very popular among the shoppers. Review correctly the return policies before you make any purchase. Avoid websites that do not display the seller’s information like his/her phone number, address etc.
2. Do not just go by the image of the product. Do look for the proper description and read it carefully. If you find that the description is incomplete to convince you then you can call the services for your satisfaction. In case you did not get the vibes that you wanted to get leave the portal and move ahead.
3. Before making any purchase online, always research for that product on other online portals as well. You will get all the products on every Online Shopping Cart Website at different rates. So it is better to search where the product is available for minimum value and purchase it from that website if you can trust the website.
4. All the products enlisted on the website come with specific serial number and a bar code. So when you want to buy a product check for the genuineness of your product by visiting their website.
5. Also you can try to research for the price of the product in the offline market before you finalize to purchase the product from the online store. Always double check the differences of the offline and the online prices for the desired products.
6. Always make sure that you take the receipt bill of what you have purchased online. This could be very useful for you in case you want to return the product when you are not satisfied with the product. It is essential to show the bill receipt in case of any defected products.
7. Do not forget to consider product reviews and ratings online because only this thing can make you sure about the product that you want to buy. If ratings and reviews are against the product then do not purchase that product and look for some other website that is giving you the same product but also check its reviews and ratings as well.
Hence if you keep these points in mind before you buy things from any of Online Shopping Cart Website you will be saved from getting cheated online.
Anna Brown is a young web designer and a website blogger and is presently working with one of the leading eCommerce Web Development Company in India, Xperts Infosoft. She spends most of her time in reading and writing and when she is free she use to write articles and blogs for promoting her website online. Apart from this she also likes dancing. You can catch her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter too.
|share||like 16||report||264 views|