Clutch the Fashion with Clutch Handbags
The clutch bag is a significant accessory in a Muslim woman’s closet. A clutch can be considered as a miniature purse which contains all the essentials such as credit cards, cash, identity proofs etc. A well-chosen clutch adds the pinch of elegance to your outfit and makes you stand out in a social gathering but a wrong clutch bag may even take away the charm of your meticulously planned outfit. The specialty of such bags is their sheer size which makes them easy to carry around.
It is very important for women to carefully match their clutch handbags not only with their outfits but also with other accessories such as shoes, belts, hijabs etc. There are different types of clutch bags available from which Muslim women can choose the best-suited one:
- Formal Clutches- These clutches often come in the sober shades of brown and black, and complement almost any outfit. They can go really well with plain colored hijabs.
- Embellished Clutches- These clutches come with beautiful and decorated patterns of embellishments. These ornamental clutches go really well with jeweled hijab-headbands and give you a queen-like look for any family function.
- Clutches also come in deeper shades of red, or in colors like green which can be carried with printed hijabs for a unique look.
There are various factors which should be kept in mind before choosing a clutch-
- One should always go for a quality material while buying clutches. There are various clutches available in the market. One can prefer the subtle velvet clutch or can even go for long-lasting metal clutches. These are available in different sizes and colors – size should be chosen according to the needs but should be appropriate because an unnecessarily large clutch will not only be inconvenient to carry but will also make your outfit look clumsy. Colors should be creatively matched either with the dress or with any other accessory such as headbands, hijab-brooches etc.
- One can even buy clutch bags online which come in a variety of designs. Customers should carefully match these clutches with their outfits as some of those can even dull the appearance of the outfit. Such clutches should ideally be paired with plain dresses and embroidered hijabs.
- Clutches with detachable straps are currently dictating the fashion trends. These clutches are a good option as they are easier to carry and elegantly replace your cumbersome handbag.
|share||like 3||report||131 views|