followers view all
|tdotperformance is not in any groups|
|Promoting my products|
Choosing the Right Performance Accessories for Your Truck
Gear and petrol heads stop at nothing to make their machines better. The most serious enthusiasts are never content with pimping up their vehicle's look; in fact, they are more concerned with what's under the hood. As technology advances, more and more improvements are being made to boost engine performance and its overall feel and drive. If you want to make your truck more powerful, know where to find the best parts for your next modification. When searching for trustworthy distributors, go for ones that source their products from the most trusted manufacturers and those that provide you with an entire menu of performance products that can truly complement your system. The following are some of the most popular performance products and accessories you can consider getting to raise your car's street creds:
- Air Intakes – Just like you, your car or truck needs to breathe. Stock or factory air intakes and filters choke the engine as they take in warm air around the motor. For your machine to work optimally, it needs cool, dense air to improve combustion within its cylinders. Air intake systems and modifications increase your truck's performance by improving the oxygen flow inside your engine's cylinders.
- Turbo Chargers – If you want to send your truck's horsepower soaring, turbochargers are the best performance accessories to consider. Like air intakes, turbo chargers suck in cool air to help the engine breathe, only it condenses what it collects and forces the cold, dense air into the engine. This turbo charged air is rich in oxygen, boosting power into the system. More powerful engine explosion means better performance and more gas mileage.
- Throttle Body Spacers – These accessories allow your engine to use and consume oxygen evenly and aggressively for more powerful detonation. Like turbo chargers, trucks with throttle body spacers need less gas to increase power.
- Suspensions and Breaks – Aftermarket suspensions allow better performance by pushing tire force down into the road as opposed to factory suspensions that let the engine's power spin futilely in the air. Stronger suspension allows better handling on the road and on tight corners, as it allows a better grip and added breaking power.
- Exhaust Systems – The amount of air that your modifications push into your engine can also take a toll on your cylinders. This is why it is important to install more efficient exhaust systems so exhaust gases can be expelled properly, preventing back pressure, which cancels out the added performance produced by the spacer and the intake.
About The Author:
TDot Performance provides truck and car performance parts at affordable prices. Their Aim is to create an online store where truck and car enthusiasts can purchase high quality vehicle performance parts. TDot Performance strives to keep the product prices as competitive as possible and will continually expand their product range to get complete satisfaction of their customers.
|share||like 2||report||32 views|