Benefits of Using A Windows Self Service Password Solution
Self-service password reset solutions allows end-users to reset their active directory password based on simple, predefined questions. The password can easily be reset from the Windows Login screen.
The latest technology allows organizations to safely manage password resets and reduce calls to the Help Desk using the following process:
Users must register their account with the Passworks® server, picking 3 questions from a predefined list. After selecting the questions users will receive a confirmation email which allows them to reset their password from the Windows login screen.
Resetting Your Password
The Reset Password button on the Windows login screen launches the Passworks® Reset Wizard. Users can answer their personalized questions to reset your password and login to Windows.
All user responses are stored in the database using secure, one-way, MD5 encryption, meaning that no-one can find out what answers a user may have entered.
Benefits of Self Service Password Reset Solutions:
• Reduced Cost of HelpDesk Tickets - Eliminate the leading source of help desk calls and associated expenses by using Passworks®to automate password resets and account unlocks.
• Improved Employee Productivity by considerably reducing the amount of time for an employee to raise a ticket, viewed by the helpdesk and finally attended by helpdesk.
• Superior Return on Investment - Reduced time to unlock an account cuts down system down time increases user productivity and greater return on Investment.
• Easiness in Deployment - Installation of Passworks® is simple and involves clicking the download link and following the wizard.
• Employ your Resources for better tasks - Passworks®helps to reduce routine password tickets and makes it possible to employ the relieved technical staff for better productive purposes and add value to your organisation.
• Customize with your own logo
• All time Access from a web portal - A web browser based access ensures an employee can reset a forgotten password and unlock his or her account without requiring any outside assistance and at any time.
• Reduced Employee Frustration - Eliminate the typical delays, frustration, lost productivity, and overhead typically experienced while waiting on hold for a help desk member to handle your password reset request.
About the Company:
Certero is a leading specialist in Software Asset Management, PC Power Management and Password Reset solutions and Services. Based in Australia and with international Partners we provide innovative solutions to help our customers drive out complexities and costs with a rapid Return on Investment in the region of 4-6 months.
As a Microsoft Partner with three Gold competencies, Software Asset Management, Application Development, Data Platform as well as Oracle and Symantec Gold Partner status, Certero’s approach is highly customer centric and in 2014 our customers recorded 100% satisfaction.
The Certero Suite of solutions are deployed in a total of 32 countries and have enabled organisations in the public and private sectors to save millions of pounds on software licences.
|share||like 7||report||45 views|