followers view all
|JeffGordonChevy is not in any groups|
AutoTraderBuyingCenter.com Reports Used Car Values Continue Trending Upward
AutoTraderBuyingCenter.com has analyzed used car pricing trends and determined that the average value of a 3-year old car has risen dramatically. This is great news for buyers with a Trade In.
These days, shopping begins on line, before you ever step foot onto a dealership showroom floor.
The Auto Trader Buying Center Program offers car shoppers a no-haggle way to get a value on their car, which they can turn into guaranteed cash or use toward down payment on a newer car.
Here’s how it works:
• An auto seller accesses the Buying Center at www.autotraderbuyingcenter.com or at the Buying Center kiosk in the Auto Trader Showroom located at 228 South College Road, Wilmington North Carolina.
• The seller inputs information about the vehicle, including the make and model, the model year, major factory-installed options, other upgrades and maintenance information and details about the condition, including any major repairs or accident damage.
• The tool will calculate a price based on historical transaction data for hundreds of thousands of vehicles and up-to-the-minute supply and demand information and produce a printable purchase offer.
• The seller can take that purchase offer to Auto Trader Buying Center at 228 South College Road, Wilmington North Carolina Monday through Friday 9am – 8pm and Saturday 9am – 7pm.
• The Auto Trader Buying Center representative will inspect the car to confirm that it matches the description provided by the seller and then write the seller a check for that amount.
• The seller can use the funds towards the purchase of their next vehicle or simply walk away with a check.
Getting a fair and accurate trade-in value is a critical first step for any car shopper. The Auto Trader Buying Center Program provides consumers with the type of information needed before they visit a dealership.
“Auto Trader is always looking for new ways to connect car buyers and car sellers,” said Auto Trader President and CEO Chip Perry.
Go to www.autotraderbuyingcenter.com for more information
|share||like 94||report||1447 views|