followers view all
following view all
|· Free Traffic
· Positive Thinking
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
|I am a newbie to network marketing ,but I simply love what it has done for me and my family in such a short time.I love being in a position to truly help people. Until I got involved in this industry , I was not really able to do that. I had no idea what the word "LEVERAGE" truly meant. I used to be the guy that worked 60 hrs a week....|
To Do or Not To Do
In today's world of home based businesses, People are finding out very quickly that working from home can be overwhelming. No matter how great the products or services are that they represent. There are some skills that need to be learned. Most of the people getting involved have no experience in Network Marketing at all. To some it comes natural, but to most of us it's a task, just simply sharing the opportunity. As with every business, there are rules to follow in order to be successful.The same applies to the home business market. You dont' get hired on a job today and be expected to be a master tomorrow. There is a TRAINING period that you have to go through. Listed below are a few things to think about while you are considering starting a home based business. This list of things are things that I had to learn TO DO and Not TO DO. Side Note: I am still adding to both lists, as I am constantly learning from my mistakes.
THINGS TO DO
1. Know your business from A to Z BEFORE you share it alone.
2. Learn to Listen: the word LISTEN scrambled is SILENT.
3. Focus on building friendships First. You don't want to become the person that everyone avoids.
4. Use this LINE: I am new to this ,but let me get a partner on the line that can answer this for US. Its better to say as little as possible if you are not 100% sure you are right.
5. Become a Professional inviter: Get good at inviting people to a sizzle call, webinar,PBR or what ever exposure tool you use.
6. Show Excitement Everytime you speak about your business.
THINGS NOT TO DO
1. Don't Throw up on people: Don't let the first thing come out of your mouth be about your business opportunity. Make it personal. Example: Hey John, how are you , I haven't seen you in a while.How is the family?
2.Don't use words that creat negative impressions especially in the sales process such as: Deal,Discourage,Loss, Down Payment,Liability,Worry,Struggle, Failure,Loss.
3. DO NOT SEND BLAST EMAILS TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!
4. Do not predict earnings: this is simple , if they don't reach the number you have given them, they will first consider you to be a failure as well as the business.
5. NEVER GIVE UP ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN: family,friends and co-workers will tell you that you are crazy,it will never work,you are wasting your time. Stay focused and never give up. What chance do you have if you quit?
Again these are some thngs that I have learned in the short time that I have been in the network marketing industry. I am NOT a professional,Guru,Master,Teacher or Coach.. I am a student ....
|share||like 51||report||591 views|