followers view all
following view all
|marckorn is not in any groups|
|I live in New Jersey with my wonderful wife and son.
I still work the day job, and I am passionate about Network Marketing and helping others.
I have learned that Network Marketing is not about recruit, recruit, recruit or sell, sell, sell...but about people.
You build people and people WILL build the business.
First, it is always gratifying to help others succeed. The most gratifying way to achieve success is to help others become successful first.
Some of my goals for the upcoming year are to spend more time with my wife and son, who is growing up too fast. Continue to build and develop my online business and to remain on the path to financial freedom, so that I can be in control of my own destiny and not have it controlled for me.
I enjoy Spending Quality Time With Family and friends, Network Marketing and Travel
Time Management: Ten Tips to Expand Your Productivity
"Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time." ~ Jim Rohn
We all have the same 24 hours in each day. So, why are some people able to accomplish so much more in the same time frame ?
Are these people special, have some hidden talent or work harder ?
Time management is no easy task. A good time management plan will actually take time to develop and implement. However, be aware that even though you spend much time planning and managing your use of time, it will prove to be an effort that will pay dividends to you… Because, good time management is the only way to successfully approach any project. This will also allow you to free up time for other leisure activities as you learn to make more productive use of your time.
The secret to getting more done without necessarily working harder than others is proper time management. Many successful and skilled people struggle to manage their time and end up less productive than people with excellent time management skills. Time management allows you to get more done with less effort.
The following is an article by Ann Rusnak- The Time Diva
Want to gain more control over your time?
Try these time management tips.
1. Gain Time by Planning Ahead Resist the temptation to rush right into doing something. 15 minutes of daily planning can immensely improve your productivity while reducing crisis management and stress.
2. Decide what You Want Before you can get anything done, you need to know what you want to accomplish. Goals will provide a direction on where to spend your time.
3. Stay Flexible Even the best laid plans can totally awry if you over plan. Allow breathing room for unexpected interruptions and opportunities
4. Take 5 Minute Power Breaks Five minute power breaks can invigorate and boost energy levels. Take plenty of during day. You can stretch, daydream, get out of the office, motivate yourself by reading quotes or browse through a catalog. The important thing is to disconnect and unplug for what you where doing.
5. Are You A Perfectionist? Perfectionism can really drain your time. Adopt the attitude of Done is Good and remember you can always go back and tweak it later. **
6. Make Friends with the Word NOThis is where planning and goals become invaluable. Planning show you how much available time is in your day, making it easier for you to say NO to unimportant tasks.
7. Know Your Biological Prime Time Are you morning, a night or late afternoon person? What time of day are you at your best? Knowing when your best time zone occurs, you can plan your higher priority activities during that time.
8. Set Your Priorities Not all activities and task are equal. Use the 80/20 rule when prioritizing your task. Select the top 20 percent that will bring you the highest reward. Put those activities at the top of your list.
9. Join Procrastination Anonymous Overwhelm can cause procrastination. When you don’t know where to start, its easy to put off starting at all. Reduce overwhelm by breaking projects down into 15-minute tasks. (Remember Step 1, planning?) Complete those 15 minute tasks and the project will seem much easier.
10. Give Yourself A Reward Celebrate all your wins even the smallest. Promise yourself a reward for completing a task or project. Most importantly keep that promise.
I hope you got some great value out of this post today! Please leave me a comment down below and let me know what you liked the most.
To your success,
Network Marketing Coach Continuous Learning Advocate
|share||like 45||report||735 views|