followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
· Social Media Sites And Your Biz
· Blogging for Success
· Faceplate Features
· Free Traffic
· Law of Attraction Marketing and Resources
· What do you like about IM faceplate?
· Adzly widget
|Hello IMF members I am a Mum, Entrepreneur, and a UK based freelancer with over 10 years internet marketing experience. I am a graphic designer and I create whiteboard animations for local business
I have a positive attitude and a passion for life.
Three Key Ingredients in Branding
Personal Branding can be the most influential tool for success in your self-marketing toolkit. You can identify, package and sell who you are to build a personal brand that results in business growth, influence, and income.
Here are three key things you need to develop a strong personal brand:
1. Get clear on your personal strengths, talents, values, and core area of expertise. Understand how you connect best with people. Consider what your target audience needs and wants, and then identify the value and the experience that you can deliver to meet those needs and wants. Communicate in ways that reach into the hearts and minds of your target audience and connect with their core values and deepest desires.
2. The personal branding process is about having self-awareness of your strengths and talents, and then letting everyone know about your gifts, talents, and experience. It's about giving a clear impression of who you are, what you value, what you're committed to, and how you can be counted upon to act. Your branding statement must provide a clear, concise view of your unique set of strengths and tell why you can do it better than anyone else. You need to be able to state clearly and unequivocally why you are different than everyone else, and what services you offer that make you unique and set you ahead of your competition.
3.Consistency is one of the keys to building a strong personal brand. Be aware of being consistent in every interaction you have, both in what you say and how you respond.
Establishing a Professional Brand is absolutely critical to long term, sustainable business growth. In an overcrowded marketplace, if you're not standing out, then you're invisible. Branding your products and services will give you an edge over your competition and enhance your value to your target market.
|share||like 47||report||744 views|