followers view all
following view all
Oct 31st 2010 at 11:51 AM
Whether you're spending time at the office or are constantly on the move, there are some ways to make life easier while on-the-go. Try these tips:
• Stay organized. Use a calendar to write down all your engagements, addresses and phone numbers. Keeping all the information in one place can keep you from wasting time looking for it later.
• Find your time wasters. Keep track of the ways you waste time for one week. Do you spend 10 minutes finding your keys? If so, make a key hook by your door-and use it.
• Make the most of your trips. Knock a few items off your list on the way to work or at lunch, freeing up some night and weekend time.
• Finish what you start. When you work on a project from start to finish, it's one less item on the to-do list.
• Readjust priorities. Since you can't really do it all, re-evaluate which activities really need your time and focus.
• Look for grab and go snacks to give you a lift. Kraft To Go! snacks, which come in two cheese and cracker varieties, are a great source of calcium. They fit in your purse, briefcase or bag, and are great for peopleon-the-go who are looking for a wholesome, grab-and-go snack.
|share||like 47||report||630 views|