followers view all
following view all
Networking of any kind whether it will be for business, social or specific like properties is very important. And is useful and interesting and beneficial.
It is difficult not to agree or deny it. Some of us tend to meet online only but fortunately, most uses online media to spread information and meet-up in the real places.
Do you think people are meeting each other more often nowadays than it was before the Internet? Do we meet more people than before? I have no idea but some of you may know the answers.
One thing is certain, meeting other people is paramount if you want your business rolling. At the beginning of some you may do well without but when you want to grow you need more contacts, more knowledge and bigger crew (build your team). Of course, you will need more customers too.
Networking can bring you both, so remember those few rules:
- Decide what your goal is, what do you want to achieve and stick to it.
- Have lots of business cards with you.
- Speak with as many NEW people as you can.
- Avoid being sucked into endless conversations with those who you have lot of fun. Remember your goal.
- Collect business cards and make notes on them (who, what, where met and how he/she can be helpful)
- After the event put all contacts you consider useful into a spreadsheet with as many information as you see necessary. This will help you later to recall details.
- Follow-up in 3-5 days. Call or email all your contacts, so they will still remember you and repeat this at least once a month thereafter.
You can make friends or customers or business partners in many cases without you even knowing when it happened.
|share||like 47||report||864 views|