Jason Cady | MrClassicTruckload
Come and and join us at http://truckloadohits.com and http://classichitsltd.com
unknown

LOL This was just to funny NOT to share.

Sep 7th 2010 at 8:31 PM

I have put this article in the "Self Improvement & Personal Development" category and boy does it fit. LOL

I was at work today and I deal with some of the filing of paperwork attaching invoices to the PO's I have received in for the day and I came across a memo letter from a company stating that.....

"Due to the economy and failure of payments amongst other account holders we have been forced to increase our late fees by 2%" .........

LOL are you serious??

Ok so since the economy is bad that means no one spending, and account holders being late on their payments is due to a poor economy, because they are not receiving their sales to even pay their bills right? So how the hell you going to raise a fee that they can't even afford to pay as it is???

Wouldn't you want to help them to be able to make their payments to you month after month after month? That is what helps the economy right?

I tell you what, self improvement and personal development is key to your success.

Nov 28th 2010 at 8:07 AM by smoothoperator
You are right Jason,you get yours by helping someone Larry

Oct 26th 2010 at 5:32 PM by philjansen
That's right Jason, thanks for sharing the funny side of it with us. Blessings - philjansen.com

Oct 25th 2010 at 7:01 AM by cdot
I guess, you are right.But everyone has its own views.What I believe is the word COMMITMENT. If you have committed ,you should abide by your word.

Oct 12th 2010 at 6:01 PM by bjfoot
Your absolutely Right!

Oct 12th 2010 at 5:37 PM by lorimc64
I totally agree with you!

Oct 5th 2010 at 6:52 PM by visionary
That really sucks what they're doing and gets them nowhere because people can't pay what they don't have!

Sep 7th 2010 at 8:43 PM by MrClassicTruckload
Why would you increase your fee to be different from the competition? LOL I would want my late fee to be less, not more.

Sep 7th 2010 at 8:35 PM by phmoisan
I know why they increase their free. It is to be different from their competition. :)