Kids Birthday Party – How To Plan For The Big Day
Do you get stressed at the very thought that your kids birthday party is approaching? Lots of parents feel this way, especially if they don’t have a whole lot of time to spare to organize a big party. However, it doesn’t have to be this way at all; you can reduce the amount of stress generated by party if you just planned things better. In fact, a simple birthday party plan will help you organize things satisfactorily and painlessly.
- Start by talking to your child about a possible theme for the party. Do this a few months ahead of the event and offer your child a few options to choose from. It goes without saying that you should only offer those Themed Birthday Parties options that look doable and will fit in your budget.
- Make your shopping list based upon the theme and finalize your purchases at least a month ahead of the big day. You’ll need to buy paper plates, cups, napkins and also party i.e. Balloon decorations. Alternatively, you could make your own decorations. This might take longer but it will certainly look better.
- Put together a set of party songs that the kids will enjoy dancing to. Kids love songs from popular movies and also themes of television shows.
- Book the venue if necessary and order the cake. Be sure to pay a deposit on all of your bookings in order to protect them.
- Choose the games and activities for the party, making sure that they are appropriate for your child’s age. You’ll also need to organize gifts for each game. If you are organizing the entertainer from outside, a magician or juggler, for instance, then you should confirm it with the aid of a deposit. Ask the entertainer about the set up requirements as well.
- Buy return gifts for the invitees so that you can put together attractive goody bags. Buy a Piñata as well; kids also love scrambling for sweets and toys.
- Plan the menu and place orders if you are buying food from outside. If you are planning to make food at home then you’ll need to buy all the ingredients at least a day ahead of the party.
- Send out invitations three weeks ahead of the birthday so that your invitees have sufficient notice. Be sure to include all details such as date, start and finish timings, theme and also the location, preferably with a map.
- You’ll need help for the party; make a list of friends and family members who can help.
There are excellent Kids Party Dubai organizers who can help you put together an excellent party. Even if you hire a party planner you can use the above pointers to check if everything is going according to plan.