|guybolduc is not in any groups|
|Formation Medias Sociaux
How to be a successful Blogue Entrepreneur?
Blogging is a big thing in the online world. There are over 100 million blogs and they are gaining popularity with every passing day. Now let’s understand what a blog is and how it came into existence? What are the key ingredients required to become a successful blogger?
A blog is a website which consist entries or posts. These posts appear in reverse chronological order on the website i.e. the latest post or entry will appear on top. Before blogging became such a rage, internet was just a tool for information. Some 20 years ago the websites were very simple and they were mostly one sided. With time more developments and changes occurred and then with the introduction of Web 2.0 (social web) the entire web world changed as now it was possible for a two way interaction and that is how web logs or blogs came into existence.
In 1990’s the blogs started and initially they were like online diaries. People shared their views, feelings or opinions about a topic or subject on the website on a daily basis. The most recent post appeared on top. Today blogging is a serious and an important online activity. Blogue Entrepreneur now have a definite impact of social and political worlds. Blogs have become a great tool to raise social awareness, gathering support for a cause.
In the future blogging will gain more momentum and become a powerful tool for social change and awareness. Anyone can start a blog, but the question is how to become a successful blogger. It is very easy to get lost as there are so many blogs already. To stand out and become successful blogger, the following points should be kept in mind –
1. Have something strong and concrete to say – This is the most important thing to keep in mind. Blogging is just not as easy and simple as it seems. Whatever you write there has to be some meat in it. There has to be a point which you try to bring into the forefront. Readers will have something to ponder over and think about if you are making a valid point.
2. Use lots of images – Too many written words can make the reading taxing and the span of attention will reduce. Its human tendency to get attracted to pictures or images and sometimes these images can convey a message or point more profoundly than words. Use of images will make your blog interesting.
3. Appropriate structure – This is another very important factor to make a blog successful. There has to be a proper structure and flow in your writing. The content can be very meaningful, but if it is not structured well it can lose its impact. The easy structure to follow is this:–
- Introduction of the topic
- Explain your viewpoint
4. Content uniqueness – Content is the life of any blog. The content has to be original and exciting. You cannot do a copy paste job while writing a blog. Unique and original ideas will always attract and involve more people.
|share||like 1||report||85 views|