Groups
· FREE Online training for success
· Christian quotes
· Your favorite Internet Radio channels
· Save Energy
· Faceplate Features
· THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
· What do you like about IM faceplate?
· IM faceplate Fans Unite
· Pictures of the day
· Website Tips
· Technology and Your Life
· Favourite Forum Topics
· PET LOVERS
· Social Bookmarking Sites
· social network for business
· Positive Thinking
· Article Marketing 101
· Just for Laughs
· Fake News
· Integrating FacePlate with your marketing strategies
· The Internet Diner
· Prospecting
· New menu and other additions
· IM faceplate widget for your website
· Share your blog
· My Account Glitches
· Top Ways To Get FREE Website Traffic
· Share a video
· 12 Days of Giveaways 2011 IM faceplate
· Good Times With Family and Friends
· Real Internet Income
· Shopping Online

Interests

* Real Internet Income

* E-Commerce Associates Program

* My Affiliate Power Site v.2.0

* Free Website Traffic eBook: http://affiliatepowercentral.com/freetraffic/index.html

* Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing,
Writing, Reading, Nature, Music, Humor,

* Friendly Entrepreneur Forums at http://tinyurl.com/ecforum

* Personal Development resources at Brian Tracy International http://tinyurl.com/bti4gt
GT Bulmer | GTBulmer
─► Open Your Own Fully Stocked Online Store Instantly (blog post) ─► http://affiliatepowercentral.com/home-business/open-your-own-fully-stocked-online-store-instantly/
2 years ago

Favourite Quotes For Motivation and Encouragement: Post Yours!

Aug 2nd 2010 at 10:06 PM

I am a big promoter of the value of personal development and continuous learning. When we focus on building our knowledge, our skills, our competence and our confidence, everything else in our life begins to fall into place.

One source of inspiration that always encourages me is the motivational quips, quotes and short stories that other home business entrepreneurs share with me in online marketing forums and other social networking sites. I always appreciate reading favourite quotes for motivation and encouragement.

In fact, there are a few forums here and there where I have started topic threads that specifically focus on favourite motivational quotes! Members of those forums are invited to post their quotes, and to check regularly to read quotes posted by other members.

Soooo ... I thought, why not start a place for quotes here at IM faceplate and see if other members are likewise interested?

Please feel welcome to check in and post your quotes as often as you like. One thing that I recommend is that when you post a quote, if you know who originally said it, please include their name. It’s always good – and respectful – to acknowledge the source of a quote.

Personally, many of my favourite motivational quotes come from Brian Tracy. Brian, a bestselling author and renowned professional speaker, is a recognized world leader in the field of personal development and business training. I have purchased, and benefited from, a number of Brian’s audio programs and if you have ever visited my websites, you will have noticed that I promote Brian’s products enthusiastically!

However, the purpose of this article is not to further promote Brian’s products, but to invite and encourage YOU to post YOUR favourite motivational and inspirational quotes here for the benefit of other IM faceplate members.

If possible, please keep it simple. For example, if you could just post the quote and the name of the person who first said it (if you know who it was), that’s all you need to do.

Of course, if it is truly meaningful to you, you are welcome to include a few lines of why or how. That’s your choice. But remember, other members won’t be coming here for a long story (like I just wrote!) They will simply be popping in to read the latest favourite quotes for motivation and encouragement. So, keep it simple, if you can.

Thanks, and enjoy!

:-) GT Bulmer
Affiliate Power Central

Nov 3rd 2013 at 1:24 AM by foxychops
I also have my own quote - "the only time I look back is to see how far I have come"

Dec 9th 2010 at 12:08 AM by nelica
This is an Indian old saying, it's like a prayer " Grant that I may not criticize my neighbor Until I have walked in HIS moccasins" It's available today God Bless!

Nov 18th 2010 at 9:29 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Stephanie: Thanks for the quote - that is one of my favourites! :-)

Nov 9th 2010 at 8:24 AM by stephaniebeth
A journey of a thousand steps starts with one...

Oct 19th 2010 at 9:56 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Nellymary: That is such a good principle to live by! Thank you for posting it here and sharing it for the benefit and inspiration of others. :-)

Oct 19th 2010 at 8:57 PM by nelica
I have my own quot in many situation of life. "If you like to be treat with respect, first respect yourself"

Sep 8th 2010 at 11:09 PM by GTBulmer
Here's another favourite quote:

Brian Tracy's Law of Capital: "Your most valuable asset is your earning ability. It's physical, it's mental – it's your capital. And your most precious resource is your time."

* Review a popular Brian Tracy audio program here: http://tinyurl.com/ulsa4gt

Sep 1st 2010 at 9:00 PM by GTBulmer
My fellow IM faceplaters, consider this inspirational quote:

Brian Tracy's Basic Law of Happiness: "The quality of your life is determined by how you feel at any given moment. Happiness springs not from events, but how you interpret those events."

Aug 18th 2010 at 1:36 PM by GTBulmer
Here's my quote for today:

Brian Tracy's Law of Innovation: "Breakthroughs come from innovation – offering something better, cheaper, faster, newer or more efficient. All you need to break through is one good idea."

* Review a popular Brian Tracy audio program here: http://tinyurl.com/ulsa4gt

Aug 18th 2010 at 1:31 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Daviyd: Thanks for posting the two quotes - both very inspirational: Keep moving, do it with purpose and make it memorable! I LIKE that! :-)

Aug 17th 2010 at 4:29 AM by daviydoldschoolreale
"Work is about a search for daily meaning as well as daily bread, for recognition as well as cash, for astonishment rather than torpor; in short, for a sort of life, rather than a Monday-to-Friday sort of dying." Studs Terkel (1912–2008) American writer, journalist, broadcaster Pulitzer Prize winner

Aug 17th 2010 at 4:07 AM by daviydoldschoolreale
“If you can't fly, run. If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl. But by all means, keep moving.” Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929–1968)

Aug 14th 2010 at 8:22 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Cyn: Awesome quote! There is so much meaning and depth to that one, if a person stops to think about it. :-)

Here's my quote for today:

"A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power." – Brian Tracy

Aug 13th 2010 at 1:48 AM by CynthiaMinnaar
Great idea GT "What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Unknown. Cheers Cyn

Aug 11th 2010 at 8:11 PM by GTBulmer
Here's my quote for today:

Brian Tracy's Law of Habit: "Virtually all we do is automatic, the result of habit. Habits that move us away from our goals must be changed."

* Review a popular Brian Tracy audio program here: http://tinyurl.com/ulsa4gt

Aug 11th 2010 at 8:04 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Cruisin and Fred: Thanks for your favourite quotes. Fred, that's a great one! Awesome inspiration. :-D

Aug 11th 2010 at 3:33 AM by fredds
I particularly like this one: by Orison Swett Marden: Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them... they are liable to spring upon you; but... if you look them squarely in they eye, they will slink out of sight.

Aug 10th 2010 at 10:48 PM by Cruisin
My Fav Quote By me. "There Is No Horizon To Far Cruisin Along" Rob-P.

Aug 10th 2010 at 8:13 PM by GTBulmer
Here's a favourite quote for today:

Brian Tracy's Law of Courage: "Willingness to risk failure is a measure of your desire to be rich. To succeed faster, double your failure rate. In other words, no guts, no glory."

Aug 9th 2010 at 9:39 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Ken: Zig is one of my favourite marketing leaders. He has such great insight and so many great quotable quotes! I met him in person at a network marketing convention a few years ago, where he was our keynote speaker. Awesome! :-)

Aug 8th 2010 at 7:18 PM by kenpringle
I like the following quote. It has proven true many times for me in life and in business. "If you help enough other people get what they want, you will have EVERYTHING you want” - Zig Ziglar

Aug 8th 2010 at 5:37 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Ellyn (aislesoffiles): Thanks for the comment and the awesome quote (from Bill Rowe's faceplate). That is so true. Success is not instant, it is a process of building, step-by-step. :-)

Aug 7th 2010 at 5:58 AM by aislesoffiles
GT: I agree wholeheartedly! I am a lover of quotes as well...a quote can be just the thing to change a person's perspective. Here is one I liked (found it on Bill Rowe's faceplate: "The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs...one step at a time."

Aug 5th 2010 at 11:25 PM by GTBulmer
Thanks for the great quote, Paula. Here's mine for today:

Brian Tracy's Law of Perspective: How you are viewed by your customers determines your income. Salespeople who are regarded as "working for the customer" are the very top earners."

Aug 4th 2010 at 6:45 PM by paulas
The hotter the battle the sweeter the victory!

Aug 4th 2010 at 3:08 PM by GTBulmer
Hello Trent and hello (again) James! Thanks for posting your inspiring quotes. Here is mine for today:

Brian Tracy's Law of Opportunity: "Your greatest possibilities will come from the most common situations. In other words, your lucky break or opportunity may be lurking right under your nose."

Aug 4th 2010 at 3:58 AM by tweetsmaster
"A can-do attitude makes the impossible,possible" -Michael McMillan Great idea starting a place for quotes here at IM faceplate thank you GT Bulmer.

Aug 4th 2010 at 12:13 AM by bigMLM
“Love never fails; Character never quits; and with patience and persistence; Dreams do come true.” --Pete Maravich

Aug 3rd 2010 at 10:21 AM by GTBulmer
"Your ability to persist despite setbacks and disappointments affirms your belief in yourself. Persistence is the iron quality of success."

– Brian Tracy

Aug 3rd 2010 at 10:18 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Soroya: Thanks for checking in here! LOL, yes, I wrote this article ... and THEN I discovered how to start a new IMfp Group! So how could I resist? Just HAD to start the Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes group: http://bit.ly/dtw3M9

Members are still welcome and encouraged to post there quotes here, and they are welcome to also check out the Group. Thanks, Soroya, for being the first follower there! :-)

Aug 2nd 2010 at 11:22 PM by yhbecpublisher
Thanks for the group GT. I came from it to here to read the article LOL Fantastic Idea! I'm already following the group. :-)

Aug 2nd 2010 at 10:28 PM by GTBulmer
"Always put in more than you take out or you'll never take out more than you're getting now. Do more than you're paid for to get paid more for what you do."

– Brian Tracy