Clear AFCAT in first attempt with quality coaching
You can clear some entrance examinations just by going through a number of books, but clearing AFCAT is not that easy. AFCAT written coaching can help you getting through this one of the most reputed entrance tests in the very first attempt.
It seems difficult but is not impossible either. With clear goal in your mind, dedication, right preparation and expert guidance you can do it without any doubt. Air Force Common Entrance Test, commonly known as AFCAT is conducted by Indian Air Force for recruitment into various branches of the Air Force. There are a number of institutes in India that provide you AFCAT written coaching that helps you in cracking the examination in least number of attempts.
Indian Air Force is one of the best air forces in the world and hence is a highly regarded profession. Indians feel proud of being part of it. Through AFCAT examination, candidates for IAF get shortlisted. Air Force holds AFCAT exams twice a year and that is why you get two opportunities in a year to crack the exam without wasting your precious year.
What you should expect from these institutes:
A number of coaching institutes in India offer coaching for AFCAT. They offer training to the young aspirants with the help of experienced teachers and ex defence officers. The institutes generally follow the common pattern to provide the best education and training. Given below is what you can expect from them:
· Preparation of entire syllabus, subject by subject- History, Sports, Environmental Studies, Geography, Defence, Civics, Art, Culture etc. for general awareness, English for verbal ability, Maths for numeric ability.
· Mock tests and weekly tests – The institutes conduct weekly tests and mock tests on regular intervals to build up the confidence in students.
· Previous years’ question papers- AFCAT coaching also includes solving previous years’ question papers which provide the general idea about the pattern and, of course, helps the student in preparation.
· Doubt clearing sessions- The trainer helps students with their doubts and provides assessment of their progress.
· Formulas and shortcuts- The experienced trainers provide the students with formulas and shortcuts that help in getting quick answers during examination.
· Researched study material- For systematic study one needs to grasp the essence of the study material provided by the coaching institutes.
· Time management tricks- During AFCAT written coaching students are taught how to manage their time during study and especially during examination.
Besides cracking exams, the coaching helps you to face the interview with confidence.
|share||like 3||report||53 views|