trevonline | trevonline
Unique Video Advertising site.Advertise your products,services with Video http://videomarketingadz.com
unknown

A Principle To Understand

Jul 3rd 2010 at 5:49 AM

So often in Life we get bogged down by the

things that surround us,that we think we cant change.

Issues that require resolutions.

Problems that require answers.

Having been in such places so many times

and I guess we all have.

I created myself a saying

"If You have a Problem,but you can fix it then you dont have a problem at all"Trevor McNamee

By living with this and applying it to all situations

that Life throws at You,lets You become Free from

the results of anything that is facing You.

Its a change in Mind set.

Because a problem is always solvable,or can be Fixed.

Therefore the problem is NO LONGER a Problem.

I hope this helps some one.

Trev

May 30th 2011 at 8:34 AM by netpreneur
Over, under, around or through, whatever it takes I'll do! - that mantra of the warrior from T. Harv Eker. There are no problems, just yet-unsolved situations that will be soon taken care of with the attitude above.

Jan 20th 2011 at 10:59 AM by DuckTraffic
Indeed! I don't have problems, I have situations. And acceptance also helps me get through. It's all as it's supposed to be. I'm not in charge.

Sep 24th 2010 at 10:38 AM by deewest
Very Good Trevor! I enjoyed your Article have a great weekend Dee

Aug 15th 2010 at 7:19 AM by TimRR
I agree with GTBulmer there is always a fix for everything and you have put it down very well Trevor

Aug 9th 2010 at 1:17 PM by bnmarika1214

Aug 2nd 2010 at 12:47 PM by onqglobal
You Know most time then not pre-problem(-s), at least I know for cettain that I desired to know the remedy for the situation. The still in the pre-problem state. Then as the beginning and continual storms blow problem (learning test my way) the focus started out with complaints. How soon I forgot the starting point to be fit to deal with the maturity to be in command and control of myself in the test... Always Glady in enjoying Clear thinking. tuvm, Continue Prosperously, james l burnett jr

Jul 22nd 2010 at 8:15 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Trevor: I like your principle as you have explained it. If there is a solution, then there is no problem! And everything in life has a solution of some sort. Sometimes we can work it out on our own. Sometimes we can call upon others for assistance or guidance. :-)