articles / Self improvement
- Do you know what can be the difference between a “good girl” and a “bad girl”? This is a topic that captures my interests and after posing this question to a lot of men and women I am quite surprised at the wide range of opinions I get and ho...
Nov 11th 2010 at 5:16 AM 3 comments 214 likes read the article
- Using the proper philophy about budgeting your money can put you on your path to fnancial independence....
Sep 2nd 2010 at 10:31 AM 2 comments 200 likes read the article
- When we focus on the progress of life skills, the teenager will want to become a more responsible young adult. Decide in a family council what needs to be done, when it will be done, and how it will be done and the natural consequences of not doing i...
Jul 8th 2010 at 10:51 AM 1 comments 176 likes read the article
- Tips on Wheelchair Etiquette...
Apr 12th 2011 at 4:13 AM 1 comments 176 likes read the article
- You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead....
Jul 7th 2010 at 12:55 PM 1 comments 160 likes read the article
- One reason people fail. A quote from Failing Forward by John C. Maxwell...
Oct 17th 2010 at 2:13 PM 1 comments 157 likes read the article
- Whats a Turkey?,Whats a Eagle?...
Jul 9th 2010 at 10:31 PM 4 comments 148 likes read the article
- Business Plans & Presentations that have an impact on the readers!...
Nov 15th 2010 at 8:03 AM 4 comments 147 likes read the article
- Understanding How your Subconscious Mind Works to Attract Things Needed to Create your Life ...
Dec 12th 2010 at 10:06 AM 4 comments 144 likes read the article
- Surround yourself with positive people. They will encourage and inspire you to do and be your best. ...
Oct 23rd 2010 at 7:10 AM 8 comments 141 likes read the article
- Out of a fear of losing access to technology many kids and teens do not inform parents and caregivers, teachers or friends they are experiencing problems with cyberbullies.
Although similar to normal bullying in many ways cyberbullying involves th...
Sep 10th 2010 at 11:28 AM 10 comments 140 likes read the article
- You Were Born Rich rereleased as audiobook via .mp3 digital download Coul Notes 10...
Nov 29th 2010 at 12:32 PM 3 comments 140 likes read the article
- A man in the Middle East left to his three sons 17 camels:
To the first son he left half the camels, to the second son he left a third of the camels, and to the youngest son he left a ninth of the camels....
Dec 7th 2010 at 1:12 AM 3 comments 139 likes read the article
- Friendship and social skills on the playground are usually learned in a one on one conversation with teacher or parent. The life lesson we want to impart is that it is not others responsibility to like us, it is our responsibility to be the kind of ...
Sep 27th 2010 at 2:59 PM 3 comments 136 likes read the article
- If one parent is permissive and the other is punitive or strict, the combined methods constitute a mixed approach. to kids this is like living in a country where two different governments are operating simultaneously. Kids figure out quickly that the...
Jul 8th 2010 at 10:36 AM 3 comments 135 likes read the article
- I pray to be... and God will guide me...
Nov 25th 2010 at 6:18 AM 1 comments 135 likes read the article
- If you are looking for the best foreign language programs for the best price, go no further. You found them. This article spells out the features, benefits, advantages, and disadvantages of the Yabla language programs. ...
Jul 11th 2010 at 9:48 PM 1 comments 133 likes read the article
- To grow spiritually in a world defined by power, money, and influence is a Herculean task. Modern conveniences such as electronic equipments, gadgets, and tools as well as entertainment through television, magazines, and the web have predisposed us t...
Jul 5th 2010 at 5:19 PM 2 comments 132 likes read the article
- This article highlights the value of favourite motivational quotes, personal development and continuous learning, and invites readers to post their own favourite quotes. Check back regularly for the latest quotes and post as many as you want....
Aug 2nd 2010 at 10:06 PM 32 comments 129 likes read the article
- When The Going Gets Tough. It's Time to Get Tough. Some Encouraging Thoughts to Live By...
Jul 9th 2010 at 5:15 AM 32 comments 128 likes read the article
- Los procesos globalizados causan en nosotros una ansiedad generalizada en la búsqueda de resultados inmediatos.
Los suecos debaten, debaten, realizan "n" reuniones, ponderaciones, etc. ¡Y trabajan! Con un esquema más bien “slowdown". Suecia es ...
Jan 16th 2011 at 7:31 PM 32 comments 128 likes read the article
- Tap Into the Power of Your Subconscious Mind to Attract Your Dreams ...
Dec 13th 2010 at 4:39 PM 32 comments 128 likes read the article
- Debt Collector Violations...
Aug 17th 2010 at 9:35 AM 4 comments 127 likes read the article
- Very thought provoking reports explaining some of the scientific principles involved in the law of attraction. Seriously opened up my eyes and made a great deal of sense the way the information is explained....
Aug 19th 2010 at 2:53 PM 6 comments 126 likes read the article
- A Short Story By Michial T. Smith...
Sep 18th 2010 at 8:37 AM 1 comments 123 likes read the article
browse articles by category