Ten Android battery life tips and tricks
Battery life is one of the top most things that disturb people who own android phones. With battery capacities increasing steadily and so do phone screen sizes. Here are some tips and tricks to use to increase your battery life.
1. Turn on power saving mode. Every android phone has a power saver option this controls the screen power and helps improve your battery life.
2. Black wallpaper can save battery. Use a dark-colored background. Black wallpaper can save your battery because black pixels are unlit, so the more black pixels you have, the less battery you need to light them up.
3. Set your phone screen to a super low brightness. This is one of the biggest ways to improve your battery life since the screen drains much of the battery.
4. Turn off vibrate use only ringtone.
5. Use original batteries. Don’t buy cheap batteries from some
mobile phone batteries Kenya that will only end up damaging your android phone.
6. You don't need to be connected 24/7, so turn off WI-FI, Bluetooth or GPS when you are not using.
7. Close some apps you are not using especially when receiving notifications, you can save a lot of power by setting some or all of your apps not to check for new messages / posts while running in the background.
8. Use of multimedia. Music and videos are the best ways to drain your batteries, consider a cheap music play or use it when it’s necessary.
9. Streamline your home screen. Remove widgets you don’t need and ditch the live wallpapers.
10. You can also install apps that help increase your battery life. Like Cleanmaster, and JuiceDefender both are free and Cleanmaster has a paid version, Cleanmaster helps you keep track of what's running on your device and can kill off processes taking too many resources. JuiceDefender manages your device using options to disable your connectivity at certain times turn off functions that aren't being used, prioritize apps.
|share||like 3||report||30 views|