followers view all
following view all
|macyjones is not in any groups|
Resources and Processes of an Application Development
Mobile applications are the current topic in the field of technology. These applications have become a very crucial part for marketing your business online. These mobile apps are also becoming a major portion for customer satisfaction and the overall brand management strategies for any organization to rule online. With a large portion of public turning towards these mobile apps, these applications are helping organizations to remain in touch with their customers.
The question that is to be asked is that are these mobile apps a real boon? It has been observed that more and more people are using these smart phones, the lives of a common man are facing more impact by this mobile connectivity. Mobile apps are simply the applications that are used to interact through your devices. The question now is what type of businesses is benefitted from the mobile apps and how do they go about getting a single one?
What a Good App Development Plan should be?
If you are clear about your thoughts and developing of an app it would not be that hard. Once your idea has been conceptualized, you will need to make a plan that will lead you towards the formation of your mobile application.
Think about the application that you are going to develop
Before you start developing any kind of mobile application it is very important that you should know what you are going to develop. Simply by telling the programmer and then waiting for your desired results could be disastrous. Here are 5 major groups of applications that we will discuss and you can decide what kind of application you want to design.
1. Basic Applications: These applications are the basic level of applications that mimic your web content. These applications are very easy to build and have very little functionality which makes them very easy to navigate. This type of applications generally cost in between $500 to $2000 depending upon what all you are looking for.
2. Database Driven Applications: These applications depend on large sized database for their functionality. Users become able to search, access and sometimes they add information to the database as a part of their functionality. These types of applications require more coding and will cost you in between $5,000 to $50,000.
3. Gaming applications: These are a little complex type of applications that requires greater skills and experience. Games can also be divided into two parts i.e. easy games or complex games. Easy games are obviously easy to design but complex games ask for a perfectionist to work with you. Game applications can cost you from $10,000 to $250,000. If we talk about Angry Birds then it comes in the range of $1, 25,000 to $1, 50, 00 for its designing and launch.
4. Mobile Applications: These types of apps give users a log-in id and an interface with the services and the systems of your website. This could be anything starting from an eCommere store to a mobile trading platform. The total cost of such apps depends on what type of functionality you use in the apps.
5. Customized apps: This category is for every other thing. The list of these potential applications is limitless.
Useful Resources for an app development
The complete development plan for creating a mobile application cannot be accomplished completely if you do not have the required resources with you. You can find all such topics on the internet or in the magazines that are related to technology. Connect with the iTunes if you want to have a membership with the online applications. It will cost you $99 per year and will allow you to upload as many applications to the store as you like. Uploading includes all your pertinent information, pricing and the payment details.
|share||like 14||report||278 views|