followers view all
following view all
|Kabbing is not in any groups|
Kabbing | Kabbing
How can i recover deleted files for Mac
Nov 1st 2012 at 8:55 PM
I have a lot of files on my Mac computer and I don't really keep track of them but one file, a 300-page document I desperately need back, must've been deleted or corrupted in the last few months. I've been using an external hard drive since January and I don't know if I accidentally deleted some files in the process of copying them..but in any case, I only have files through the letter J. I don't really know how a hard drive works, but if it's been a few months, have I written over what would have been my file? I really want to recover deleted files mac
I don’t know what to complete， so search yahoo and google for "open password protected rar", while i find Tenorshare Data Recovery for Mac software can help me, i chose to try that.
Here is a guide about how to recover mac data
- Step 1: Safe and free download Tenorshare Data Recovery for Mac with the download link below, then install and launch it on your Mac machine.
- Step 2: In the main program interface, select "Lost File Recovery". Then you will see all the volumes of your PC listed.
- Step 3: select the exact volume from which data to be recovered, and then click "Scan" to proceed.
(Tip: For scanning the exactly target files quickly, you have 4 options according to the type of your lost files.
This setting can largely save your time in data recovery.)
- Step 4: Before actual recovery, you can check the files and preview them first. After that, just click "Recover" to start recovery.
- Step 5: Specify the location where you want to put the recovered files.
|share||like 13||report||191 views|
Please sign in to comment