followers view all
following view all
|Ashni is not in any groups|
Build Cross-Platform Apps With HTML5 Application Development
The number of mobile users is surging with every passing day. As these devices enjoy a huge user base, businesses have too realized their potential and gearing up to reach out to their prospective customers. The data analyzed from various surveys suggests that the traffic generated by mobile phones and other handheld devices like tablets and iPads has surpassed the traffic emerging from desktops. Such a trend clearly indicates that the mobile phone revolution is in the process of changing the market dynamics. Hence, the businesses need to be more innovative in their approach to interact with their customers through the mobile phones. HTML5 Application development is a wise choice for any company to make if it wishes to tap the huge mobile user base.
Internet is a force that drives our lives in a big and impactful way. Whether we need to go grocery shopping or call a taxi, we rely on the web. Moreover, the internet users have shifted from personal computers to smartphones for all these purposes as it offers the same service and is portable and handy too. The widespread use of mobile internet has fueled this trend even more. Hence, for the businesses to reach out to the maximum number of users, it needs to have a presence across all the mobile platforms and HTML5 application development is a great way to ensure it.
HTML5 is an extension of HTML that lets you design webpages, especially for the mobile phones. Since, this is an era of smartphones and tablets, people are using them for all their internet browsing needs. It is, therefore, quite important that such users be catered with the experiences that suit the mobile phone view.
What attributes make an HTML5 application successful?
- The HTML5 application has to be built with mobile internet users in mind and hence, the view should be optimized.
- The effort should be put for keeping the application free of clutter and only the most important and useful functions should be displayed on the main page. Rest of the keys should be placed under a menu button.
- Apart from the visual appeal, stress should be laid on the usability of the HTML app so that the users do not face any issues while using it.
- The HTML application should be programmed in a way so that it is able to access the hardware of the mobile devices such as camera, proximity sensors, and others.
- The application should cater to various mobile platforms so that the users active on different mobile operating systems and devices are able to use the service.
To retain their users and find new ones, the companies need to fight with their competitors on the mobile battleground. Stronger the presence on the mobile platforms, better is the chance of acquiring more users. HTML5 mobile application development lets you develop applications that are not specific for a mobile operating system. These applications can either be accessed using the mobile browsers or contained in a native app for a particular mobile platform.
|share||like 7||report||98 views|