followers view all
following view all
|cliff is not in any groups|
Pet Food = Rats = Problems
Rats as we all know are everywhere and if you have pet food out your chances of atracting RATs is pretty good. By using poison to kill the rats we put not only or pets at risk but our children and we are poisoning the wildlife and the environment.
Poison once put out does not just vanish, it has to go some where, be it into the ground, drinking water the sea.
It then stands to reason that at some point it will get back to us. If used in a wheat field, it will go into the soil and in next years crop it will be present. The wheat will end up as feed for animals and that meat will end up on our tables.
We are causing a huge amount of damage to the eco system. I have found that where Owls have left pellets, even the insects that feed on those pellets are dying, therefore the micro organisams must be dying. We are breaking down the complete system.
Help me get the slogan out there " Changing the Face of Rodent Control" We have to stop using poison and not just rat poison all poisons are costing us dearly. There are parts of the world that have no bees thanks to DDT.
Have a look at my web site www.fixthatrat.org for the answer. No poison, instant kills and you will know where the dead rat is, it will be in the BOX. Just drop it out, open and close the door and you will be ready for your next kill.
Drop me an e mail if you have any stories about rats. I got an e mail from a fellow who found a dead mouse in his toaster. killrat@ratkill,net.
|share||like 87||report||767 views|