followers view all
following view all
|· Do Essential Pure Oils
|We are Anja and Steven Jackson and we are essential oil consultants. For over 20 years we have been working in the Home business and MLM industry with great success and have found that it ticks all the boxes for the lifestyle we wish to live. Over the last few years we have been involved with a great therapeutic grade oils company. This company specializes in providing therapeutic-grade essential oils and related products to the world, with the goal of sharing their life-enhancing benefits.|
1 year ago
10 reasons why essential oils and dogs work!
Did you know that essential oil for dogs is a wonderful way to keep you dogs healthy, calm and relaxed?
Essential oil for dogsIt not only has brilliant healing powers for their body but can be immensely beneficial to their happiness and general well-being. Here are a 10 ways in which you can use essential oil for dogs to enrich your dog's life.
- Combating dog odours - If you have an indoor dog it is likely that their bedding and your carpet, lounge etc will at some stage have that 'doggy' smell, particularly if the house has been locked up all day in the middle of summer. By spraying essential oil blends on your dog and the affected areas around your home you can freshen the house up immediately. I have found that the scent from essential oil for dogs sprays last much longer than the commercial air fresheners.
- Repelling fleas and ticks - There are a number of different essential oils for fleas on dogs you can make to repel fleas and ticks. There are a number of ways to apply these blends as well. Certain essential oils for dog fleas can be added to the dogs shampoo or a few drops can be placed under his collar to name just a couple. Dogs can be sprayed before going into areas that may be tick infected like cattle country to protect them against ticks. If they do get a tick on them essential oils can also kill the tick and after extraction can disinfect where the tick was.
- Rheumatism and Arthritis - Many older dogs in particular suffer from aching arthritic joints, some to the point where they have trouble even walking. Massage is excellent for greatly improving their happiness and mobility. By making massage oil and rubbing the affected areas morning and night you can see a huge improvement.
- Anxiety and nervousness - Some dogs suffer emotionally. They can make themselves ill or can become very destructive, particularly in the case of separation anxiety. Spraying your dog with a blend of essential oils for dog anxiety prior to whatever stresses them eg: storms, being left home alone, fireworks etc can have an immediate effect and work wonders.
- Boosting energy levels - If your dog suffers from lethargy you can restore some of his energy levels by rubbing a blend of essential oil for dogs into his spine. Only do this in the morning so he has all day to burn off the energy.
- Bad breath - I guess we've all had a dog or encountered a dog with terrible breath. Usually bad breath is a result of plaque that has formed on his teeth. You can actually brush your dogs teeth with a few drops of oil to prevent this but if that is just too time consuming or too much hassle, particularly if the dog is not happy to let you, you can add drops to his food.
- Poor coat condition - Some dogs suffer from a poor coat. There are many reasons why this may be the case but again aromatherapy for dogs can help. You can brush a blend of oils through their coat or you can add some to their food. His coat will be shiny and healthy in no time.
- Skin problems - Dogs can develop skin problems from time to time and essential oils are also very beneficial in clearing it up particularly rashes, bites and cuts.
- Treating an abscess - If your dog has an abscess essential oils can treat this problem too. After applying the blend, however, make sure you keep an eye on it and if you don't see an improvement fairly quickly he may need a course of antibiotics from your vet.
- Itching and scratching - Some dogs will scratch endlessly for no apparent reason. A blend of essential oil for dogs can really make a difference and stop his itching altogether.
Dog owners and essential oil for dogs
Essential oils and dogsAs a dog owner for many years as well as an advocate foressential oils and dogs understand that our dogs are not just an animal we live with, they are also our friend, confidant and as my wife likes to call them "the hairy children". This means we need to care for them as best we can on a daily bases and in my case I use essential oils.
For information about essential oils and dogs - click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap....
|share||like 4||report||77 views|