followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
You're Still A Newbie If
Today I got a wakeup call when I spoke to a REAL Marketer and here I thought I knew a little something, I knew so much that I couldn't figure out why I was still struggling in Network Marketing and the reason was staring me dead in the face all the time. I'm going to make this post short and sweet so I can get to the meat and potatoes of my experience. Below are a few things that should let you know if you're really ready to step up your game and take things to the next level
. You're still a newbie if:
1. When you're asked by a real Marketer what you're doing and when you tell them they laugh.
2. You have no server space.
3. You have no autoresponder.
4. You have no domain name.
5. You're not laser focused.
6. You have no idea how to create and keep a list.
7. You have no list.
8. You're working like a dog building someone else's list.
9. You have no hosting account.
10. You have no idea what a C-Panel is.
11. most of the crap online look real interesting to you.
12. You don't know how to manage your time.
I'm personally working on all these items, I had a small clue, but I did say small, the truth can be a humbling experience. The truth will do one of 2 things to you, It will either paralyze you or get you motivated. The truth hurts first then it heals.
|share||like 31||report||441 views|