Your vital organs
What happens in the body when hyperacidityThe organism attaches great efforts to keep the ratio of alkalis and acids in harmony.Acidification forcing the body to the vital organs and bones "borrow" minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium, which are needed to neutralize the acid and its safe removal from the body.
If the long-term acidification, the body is exhausted and is in a weakened state Hyperacidity and creates an environment conducive to disease.Which foods are acid-forming?
- Meat and fish, cold meats
- Milk and dairy products
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Trans fats
Which foods are alkalizing?
- Flax, sunflower, pumpkin seeds, almonds, sesame, peanuts
- Herbs, green tea, radios, honey bush, Apache
- Rice, amaranth, buckwheat, millet, barley, spelled
- Seaweed, ginger, cinnamon
|share||like 5||report||59 views|